Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura B - Chelmsford  (Read 1244 times)

Online ss100

Also after some info on this SP; in Chelmsford Wednesday into Thursday. Might have to be a TOFTT

Offline Hackneylad1

Services a bit limited for price. No OWO so not for me.

Offline recycler

Please report back guys if you get some. She is seriously hot, might have to drop my red lines of OWO/CIM. Could be the sort that only stays for a short while!

Offline Lowie1973

only been a member for a month
Looks like a fresh newbie

Offline peiyee

Online ss100

Phone just goes to answer phone. No response to text.

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review below from previous profile, have been back since and better service.

Review for External Link/Members Only. Comms were done over the phone, nice and easy, one hour for £140 arranged. Postcode given and turns out to be a well known flat next to a hairdressers in Chelmsford. Parking can be found around nearby or can walk in a few mins from car parks. Called when there and directed in, met by Laura, instantly impressed. It is the girl in the pictures, tallish, slim, smiley teen in a short skirt and stockings, She is pretty rather than beautiful, few teenage blemishes covered with make up but very very fu##able to an old git like me. Followed her upstairs and junior was already stirring in anticipation as indeed again now as I think about her. Handed over paperwork, she stashed and I stripped quickly. Room is ok, not the best but fit for purpose. She came back and into a nice hug and kiss, she is quite chatty. Took off her top and skirt to reveal nice matching bra and thong, very hot, perfect body, no fat at all.
Onto bed for lots of fk, not deep but nice and sensual, I would say perfect gfe style. Removed her bra, nice pert A cup boobs with lovely perfect nipples which responded nicely. I licked, sucked and played with these for some time with encouragement from her. She worked her way down for a covered bj, would have preferred owo but wasn't offered and didn't want to interrupt the flow. The bj was reasonably good, not outstanding but as it was from a girl I couldn't wait to f##k maybe it seemed better, played with her perfect t#ts and rubbed her p##sy from outside her thong throughout.
Finally time for sex, lubed up, thong off revealing a nice cute neat pu##y. She is very tight as you would expect, I thoroughly enjoyed f##cking her in cowgirl, lots of missionary with lots of fk, legs up and wrapped around and then finishing with a slow doggy to completion, all delivered with enthusiasm, very very nice.
Negs, covered bj although I have just checked and owo not listed. Detected a faint whiff of salmon during doggy so maybe no ro.
Positives, sexy, friendly, horny teen who provides a good service, I am already looking forward to next time. This is my fourth positive in a row, a record!!! And now two English teams in Champions league final, a good week!!!

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hello Gents,
Review below from previous profile, have been back since and better service.

Review for External Link/Members Only. Comms were done over the phone, nice and easy, one hour for £140 arranged. Postcode given and turns out to be a well known flat next to a hairdressers in Chelmsford. Parking can be found around nearby or can walk in a few mins from car parks. Called when there and directed in, met by Laura, instantly impressed. It is the girl in the pictures, tallish, slim, smiley teen in a short skirt and stockings, She is pretty rather than beautiful, few teenage blemishes covered with make up but very very fu##able to an old git like me. Followed her upstairs and junior was already stirring in anticipation as indeed again now as I think about her. Handed over paperwork, she stashed and I stripped quickly. Room is ok, not the best but fit for purpose. She came back and into a nice hug and kiss, she is quite chatty. Took off her top and skirt to reveal nice matching bra and thong, very hot, perfect body, no fat at all.

Onto bed for lots of fk, not deep but nice and sensual, I would say perfect gfe style. Removed her bra, nice pert A cup boobs with lovely perfect nipples which responded nicely. I licked, sucked and played with these for some time with encouragement from her. She worked her way down for a covered bj, would have preferred owo but wasn't offered and didn't want to interrupt the flow. The bj was reasonably good, not outstanding but as it was from a girl I couldn't wait to f##k maybe it seemed better, played with her perfect t#ts and rubbed her p##sy from outside her thong throughout.
Finally time for sex, lubed up, thong off revealing a nice cute neat pu##y. She is very tight as you would expect, I thoroughly enjoyed f##cking her in cowgirl, lots of missionary with lots of fk, legs up and wrapped around and then finishing with a slow doggy to completion, all delivered with enthusiasm, very very nice.
Negs, covered bj although I have just checked and owo not listed. Detected a faint whiff of salmon during doggy so maybe no ro.
Positives, sexy, friendly, horny teen who provides a good service, I am already looking forward to next time. This is my fourth positive in a row, a record!!! And now two English teams in Champions league final, a good week!!!

thanks for the update - the profile is now dead.
the link i've orignally posted about has just had a negative review as a timewaster.

Offline Igor

Zeus,

Yes, that was her previous profile, it is the same girl. Personally I would recommend as I have had no problems at all, maybe with plan b nearby?

Offline sunnyj

thanks for the update - the profile is now dead.
the link i've orignally posted about has just had a negative review as a timewaster.
She wasted my time and not sure why she refused to see me.  :unknown: Off my HL.