Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy in Hatfield one2one  (Read 699 times)

melly

I will try again ,new to this but not sure what happened to my review about Daisy but here we go again.
Comms to one2one were easy , prebooked the previous day and confirmed half hour before booking. Refurbished flat above the rear of some shops in Hatfield town centre. Many years back there used to be a flat next door which served the same purpose. Anyway Daisy is a tiny black girl size 6 who ooooozes sex appeal.As you walk in the door you get a grope of her body and a tongue sarni. White knickers and neglisee with white trainer socks i had the horn  . The next hour was all about a 50yr old devouring a black 21yr old ,she loves it and so did i. The time flew by , sucking ,licking, fucking (making lurve) . She sucks good cock unfortunately OW and not without but not unduly worried.Will certainly visit again.
Not sure how to get up her details but im sure someone will help me out.

Online Billy no mates

Welcome to the site.

Perhaps it would help if you read External Link/Members Only

We are a cynical bunch, and vague POSITIVE reviews from a new member will always ring some bells.

melly

I,m a real punter, you will have to believe me until my next punt. Please be patient as we are in this together.