Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colchester massage  (Read 7546 times)

Neilo1190

Hey all!

New to posting on here, but find all information I've seen useful so thanks to the regular posters!

I saw an old thread in regards to Colchester massage with happy ending but just wanted to get a more updated list?

Osbourne st seems to be a little quiet these days so not sure if something's happened there?

Anyway.. any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Neilo1190

I'm guessing that side of things is dead then? Shame!

Offline Suffolkpunter

Not sure what's going on in Colchester.

Saturday phoned Osbourne Street, lady answered the phone & said "closed now."
Then tried the other shop in Magdalen Street but phone just rang out.

Dont know if they have been raided or what.

SP

Neilo1190

Offline Smallperson

Theres a thread on here somewhere which ive added a wg in colchester if yr interested

Offline dieseldriver

Try a few miles further south in Chelmsford. Still plenty there...

Neilo1190

Try a few miles further south in Chelmsford. Still plenty there...

I don't mind the small trip there... any good recommendations?

Neilo1190

So osbourne streets adultwork profile now has their mobile number removed and now advertises their old just turn up... odd.

Has anyone been recently?

Offline DC07

Website shows they have moved: External Link/Members Only - Norwich apparently. Think its game over now.

Offline DC07

On a side note, I recently tried "massage by Joy" on Gumtree and AW.

Great massage but no happy ending despite standing to attention.

Offline Suffolkpunter

So osbourne streets adultwork profile now has their mobile number removed and now advertises their old just turn up... odd.

Has anyone been recently?

Went on Wednesday evening as I has some time to kill.
Looks like they only have the woman who runs the shop now doing the massages.

SP

Offline Suffolkpunter

On a side note, I recently tried "massage by Joy" on Gumtree and AW.

Great massage but no happy ending despite standing to attention.

Do you think that it's something she may consider doing after seeing her a couple of times or strictly legit?

SP

Neilo1190

Went on Wednesday evening as I has some time to kill.
Looks like they only have the woman who runs the shop now doing the massages.

SP

Oh really?? What's she like? Was the pricing still the same or any changes?

Offline DC07

Do you think that it's something she may consider doing after seeing her a couple of times or strictly legit?

SP

Not a hope. I went twice :D Gave it all the "groin strain" malarkey and whilst it was kinda erotic and included a few "brushes" she wasn't going to *ahem* play ball. Shame as she/I/we would have been onto a winner. 

Offline Samcrow1

Not a hope. I went twice :D Gave it all the "groin strain" malarkey and whilst it was kinda erotic and included a few "brushes" she wasn't going to *ahem* play ball. Shame as she/I/we would have been onto a winner.

Does she dress sexily so you at least have something to look at? Does she make you cover with a towel?

Offline Suffolkpunter

Oh really?? What's she like? Was the pricing still the same or any changes?

No change, prices still the same.

SP

Offline DC07

Does she dress sexily so you at least have something to look at? Does she make you cover with a towel?

Think legit. Some kind of therapist "coat" and drapes were casually used.  :(

Neilo1190

No change, prices still the same.

SP

What's your thoughts on her attractiveness? Rough age? They can change so much

Offline DC07

7/10 30ish.......shes not fugly, fat or have a penis. :)

Offline DC07

Just been digging :)

The massage by Joy GT Add: External Link/Members Only - Now she did have a AW Profile with the same description - legit etc no HJ.

Fast forward today to what I think was her AW profile:https://www.adultwork.com/3541414 and its now saying wanks away :)

3 review(s) found for Jan Thai Massage linked to in above post (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline Suffolkpunter

is this her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Just checked same Phone number on Gumtree & AW

SP
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 02:14:08 pm by Suffolkpunter »

Offline DC07

is this her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Just checked same Phone number on Gumtree & AW

SP

Well, I went along to find out  :D

I'm not sure if it is tbh (I did see the V photo prior and was "concerned") - she looks similar but has a bucket load of makeup on and has a bit more plump. Its definitely not the AW gallery photo although add on 10 years and your probably close. Honestly cant be sure, but she's fitter than that AW V Photo.

So, its the same location as the "legit" gumtree visits I had in the past. Not sure if its the same woman either (not much fucking help really am I?) however the massage "routine" is very similar if not the same and in fairness its a decent massage. No draping was used this time as where before there has been some varying degree of draping however I didn't get any fondling or "accidental brushes", despite standing to attention a couple of times, this time round as where before there were definitely a couple of "accidental brushes". HE was as vanilla and routine as they come, I thinks she is new at it or its more of a case of OK, ill do HE but gets away with the least possible. On average the two massage shops are better however I enjoyed it but always do, its a good location for driving and parking, the place is clean and you don't end up having to clean baby oil out from under your foreskin for days because she uses a better oil/lotion.   

Call he Joy and give her £50 and you get a massage, call her Jan and give her £60 and she will tug you off at the end of a massage :)

Anyone have access to the private Gallery? I maybe able to confirm then.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:36:37 pm by DC07 »

Neilo1190

Well, I went along to find out  :D

I'm not sure if it is tbh (I did see the V photo prior and was "concerned") - she looks similar but has a bucket load of makeup on and has a bit more plump. Its definitely not the AW gallery photo although add on 10 years and your probably close. Honestly cant be sure, but she's fitter than that AW V Photo.

So, its the same location as the "legit" gumtree visits I had in the past. Not sure if its the same woman either (not much fucking help really am I?) however the massage "routine" is very similar if not the same and in fairness its a decent massage. No draping was used this time as where before there has been some varying degree of draping however I didn't get any fondling or "accidental brushes", despite standing to attention a couple of times, this time round as where before there were definitely a couple of "accidental brushes". HE was as vanilla and routine as they come, I thinks she is new at it or its more of a case of OK, ill do HE but gets away with the least possible. On average the two massage shops are better however I enjoyed it but always do, its a good location for driving and parking, the place is clean and you don't end up having to clean baby oil out from under your foreskin for days because she uses a better oil/lotion.   

Call he Joy and give her £50 and you get a massage, call her Jan and give her £60 and she will tug you off at the end of a massage :)

Anyone have access to the private Gallery? I maybe able to confirm then.

Thanks for the heads up! Her profile says town centre? Roughly where abouts and would you rate it over osbourne st?

Offline DC07

"On average the two massage shops are better however I enjoyed it but always do"

No where near the town centre, the location is Monkwick on an estate, fairly discrete.

Offline punt67

Just to bring you up to date on Osbourne Street - there is only the main woman there now - in her 30s - I have been a few times and she will do a HJ for £10 if pushed - depends on her mood. Anyone know about Magdelen Street -Essentials - do they do a HE?

Offline DC07

Just to bring you up to date on Osbourne Street - there is only the main woman there now - in her 30s - I have been a few times and she will do a HJ for £10 if pushed - depends on her mood. Anyone know about Magdelen Street -Essentials - do they do a HE?

Yup. Same setup although you pay at the counter when you go in for the massage and then in the room for any extras. HJ always quoted £20 and £40 for a B2B. I have been presented the menu halfway through the massage and sometimes left the money on the side before the beginning.

Interesting that you only pay £10 for a HJ @ Osborne, always paid £20. As its the main woman just left, can you confirm its the lady in the AW profile? I have seen her there loads but always ended up with one of the other girls. If so, is she any good both in the massage and HJ department? What do you get offered on the menu?

Neilo1190

Quick Bump! Thinking of trying a Colchester massage again  next couple of days. Anyone been to a good one recently??