Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Thai TS - Sunderland. Anyone seen her?  (Read 2320 times)

Offline bbanks

External Link/Members Only

As title suggests I suppose… had a search and can’t find anything, also no AW profile to search her number

(Can mod or admin move this to the TS section? Not sure how to do so without creating a review)

:hi:

Offline Kev3773

Offline bbanks

Extras to pay? Sorry Kev I’m not following :unknown:

VS she’s 22 but BP she’s 26…they say time flies but Jesus Christ not that fast  :scare:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Extras to pay? Sorry Kev I’m not following :unknown:

VS she’s 22 but BP she’s 26…they say time flies but Jesus Christ not that fast  :scare:
French Kiss £20 extra
OWO £20 extra

Offline bbanks

Oh well, it’s all academic now. She’s gone already

Offline puntingdan2

Advert for Sunderland back on Birchplace but says not available. Also got another advert for Preston so maybe heading back to Sunderland

Offline puntingdan2

I messaged and in Sunderland from the 19th for one week apparently.

Offline puntingdan2

As title suggests I suppose… had a search and can’t find anything, also no AW profile to search her number

(Can mod or admin move this to the TS section? Not sure how to do so without creating a review)

:hi:
Now in Newcastle

Offline A Decent Fist

Current Vivastreet profile with the same extras mentioned:

If I were tempted I would first have to make sure she still has her cock. No mention of it and she doesn't say whether she's top, versatile or bottom on either of the profiles.

Offline bbanks

Some worryingly shoddy photoshop going on with her pics as well, putting me off. If you look at the mortar lines on the brickwork around her waist the builder was either pissed or someone’s been tinkering with the pics  :lol: