Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scammer natalianaughty currently "in newcastle"  (Read 959 times)

Offline jacobs1

External Link/Members Only

this cunt literally just steals deposits and then sets up new profiles. i will find her new profile every time and leave it negative feedback to help aw users. and then repost it on here to stop anyone else being ripped off. she is the actual girl in the pics, spoke on facetime shes just a scamming cunt

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Links to previous reviews that show she has scammed people would be helpful, including your review of course, then we can index them all together.

Offline jacobs1

i previously commented in  this thread  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286952.msg3469533#msg3469533

but never got round to writing the full review but all the info is here
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 04:07:20 pm by jacobs1 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
i previously commented in  this thread

but never got round to writing the full review but all the info is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286952.msg3469533#msg3469533
Without links to reviews to show she is a scammer it's difficult to tell if it was a one off or a regular occurrence.

It's difficult to pick out who is talking about who on that thread, that's why reviews are so important. Though, as there's no reviews under that profile either, from what I can make out you are the only one who has been scammed after paying a deposit,

No doubt members will make their own minds up about her, having said that I don't think at £200 ph plus extras too many in this area will give her a second glance.

Offline g510

Rule by thumb if they are asking for a deposit it's a no go from me everytime.

Offline jacobs1

Without links to reviews to show she is a scammer it's difficult to tell if it was a one off or a regular occurrence.

It's difficult to pick out who is talking about who on that thread, that's why reviews are so important. Though, as there's no reviews under that profile either, from what I can make out you are the only one who has been scammed after paying a deposit,

No doubt members will make their own minds up about her, having said that I don't think at £200 ph plus extras too many in this area will give her a second glance.

that is a brand new profile, im pretty sure she just scams a few people and then deletes the profile. The way she done it by being online and airing me is pretty obvious she is just a straight up scammer. if i didnt highlight this new profile nobody would find my previous warning when searching on here for her

as always anyone can make their own mind up. but i got scammed by her so this is me just giving a warning to prevent the same happening to anyone else

it is only really me talking about her on that other thread btw. i just meant you can read my initial comments about her there.

there might be other reviews of her being a scammer for all i know, but seeing as she is now changing profiles monthly it would be hard to find them
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 12:04:23 am by jacobs1 »

Offline jacobs1

Rule by thumb if they are asking for a deposit it's a no go from me everytime.

me too normally but i trusted she was genuine from the facetime and made a mistake. classic thinking with my dick not my brain

Offline jacobs1

profile seems to have disappeared again, until she starts a fresh one to carry on scamming

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
that is a brand new profile, im pretty sure she just scams a few people and then deletes the profile. The way she done it by being online and airing me is pretty obvious she is just a straight up scammer. if i didnt highlight this new profile nobody would find my previous warning when searching on here for her

as always anyone can make their own mind up. but i got scammed by her so this is me just giving a warning to prevent the same happening to anyone else

it is only really me talking about her on that other thread btw. i just meant you can read my initial comments about her there.

there might be other reviews of her being a scammer for all i know, but seeing as she is now changing profiles monthly it would be hard to find them
You are missing the point, you say you were scammed by her and had you posted a review at the time the link to her AW profile - External Link/Members Only would be in your post. That AW number would show up in any searches, the AW number of any subsequent new profiles, like the one you are posting about, could then be a added via further indexing. That way anyone thinking of booking would see how many times she had changed her name and how many reviews she had under each name.

Because nobody has posted a review of her there is nothing to link new profiles to so she is free to carry on, one review is all it takes to have a base to link all her new profiles to.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 10:15:43 am by daviemac »