Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elmy Jane Middlesbrough  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Whitbyboy

External Link/Members Only

Fairly new… Showing 3 AW reviews but feedback hidden. Anyone on here has the pleasure?

Offline tynetunnel

£12 for a nine second video suggests she is a pic selling scammer  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Content Creator ticked so that's a bit of a clue.

Offline Fragilehand

Content Creator ticked so that's a bit of a clue.
Hate these modern terms the youth of today use. Content creator, influencer, lifestyle influencer, artist I'm just showing my age   :rolleyes:

Offline Shyandrew2001

Emailed asking about the possibility of an incall booking, read but no reply. However she doesn't show incall as available so that may be why.

She did have 2 genuine looking feedbacks, as genuine as any AW feedback I know but they had multiple reviews of genuine girls, before it was hedden

Offline Whitbyboy

Just looked back on, feedback is now available on show. Wonder if she’s watching this forum!?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Just looked back on, feedback is now available on show. Wonder if she’s watching this forum!?
Probably hid it because she cancelled her last booking.

Offline northface

Emailed asking about the possibility of an incall booking, read but no reply. However she doesn't show incall as available so that may be why.

She did have 2 genuine looking feedbacks, as genuine as any AW feedback I know but they had multiple reviews of genuine girls, before it was hedden
You may have more luck with a car meet.

Offline Whitbyboy

Sorry to bring up an old thread. Just wondering if anyone saw her ? Her profile disappeared yesterday. Just wondering if she was the real deal or not

Thanks

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Sorry to bring up an old thread. Just wondering if anyone saw her ? Her profile disappeared yesterday. Just wondering if she was the real deal or not

Thanks
What difference does it make? you can't see her, she's not active.   :unknown:

Offline leedstony

I'd almost managed to make a booking with her. After a bit of tooing and froing with messages I sent a message which said something like 'do you fancy coming over for  30 minutes', next thing I get a message back saying she doesn't do incalls? Messaged back saying who asked for an incall? Got messages back from her saying there was no need to be so rude. Don't believe I was being rude, if I'd wanted to be rude I could have done much better. Anyway, I just gave up on the idea.
She lives in Brotton and anyone with an adult auditions subscription can see her under the name of Daisy. I don't, and wasn't going to pay just to see her.

Last time I saw her profile she was hoping to offer incalls from March, but she was also finishing in March, also seemed to have a tendency to finish all sentences with a ?, whether it was a question or not.