Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Earth Spa/ Lotus Spa, Middlesbrough  (Read 5102 times)

Offline catweazle

Drove past the other day. New  signage over the door,  now says  "Asian Spa ". Not sure if this is a wise move by the owners as very publicly calling  yourselves that may well conjure up illicit  images in the  minds of the Mumsnet  brigade.

Offline northface

A wise move would be to get some younger talent in.
I was a regular before covid but Ive had enough of grannies with masks.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: stopped going before covid hit.  Got to the very low level of staff and service  :wacko:

Offline Beans1234

Yea it's a ideal place for me with work.. I keep saying I won't go back but I will lol

There all so old lol

Offline Beans1234

Any new Intel on the place.. I've said I won't go back but I'm free and wanting a reliase

Offline nerascal

Last time I went (Nov or Dec) it was a slightly younger masseuse than usual. She offered a lot more than HE and made it clear the bosses didn't know so no reviews.

She was moving on to another location and gave me her personal number to meet up. I haven't bothered to date.

Offline catweazle

With some spare  time the other week I dropped in. Two girls working,  not fit young babes, but not grannies either. Decent time with one girl, made it obvious from the outset that extras were available.   B2B and RO for additional £40. They rotate regularly  so very much a case of YMMV
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 04:07:46 pm by catweazle »

Offline Aldebaran

They are advertising on Viva Street that the girls are from Myanmar ( or Burma to those who remember that name ) so maybe not a Chinese place any more.

Offline catweazle

They are advertising on Viva Street that the girls are from Myanmar ( or Burma to those who remember that name ) so maybe not a Chinese place any more.

Girl I saw was Chinese.  Their website has a gallery of "their staff" packed full of gorgeous Chinese lovelies,  none of whom (of course) have been anywhere  near the Boro.

Offline Dimond dave

So what's the standard like these days

Girl I saw was Chinese.  Their website has a gallery of "their staff" packed full of gorgeous Chinese lovelies,  none of whom (of course) have been anywhere  near the Boro.

Offline catweazle

So what's the standard like these days

Fair to middling,  I'd say. Improved on previous levels, younger staff, quite open about extras once in the room, and sensible pricing for the add ons.

Offline Beans1234

Helen and mina  is the reply I got when asking who is working.. No reply when asking for descriptions of them.

Offline catweazle

Helen and mina  is the reply I got when asking who is working.. No reply when asking for descriptions of them.

They do interchange with the staff at Natureland in Darlington,  so Helen and Mina may be in Darlo the next day, with two other  ladies in the Boro.

That said  Mina is pretty good; younger than most at these two places, and is quite happy to raise a leg for some fingering.  Not overly  Cash hungry either.

Offline Beans1234

Thanks might go try Mina out

Do you know if service changes between 30 and 1h booking

Offline Beans1234

helen and Jessica

On today any Intel on them before a choise one :)

Offline catweazle

helen and Jessica

On today any Intel on them before a choise one :)

Avoid Jessica.  Larger  older lady, cash greedy.

Offline Beans1234