Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samanta - Nottingham  (Read 2413 times)

10 review(s) for Princess Samantha X (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheNewSeeker

:unknown: WG: on AW Samanta looked like my type - cute, small, blonde. In reality she was not as attractive as her pictures. Girl-next-doorsey, but not facially pretty, and a little dumpy which I did not see in the pictures. Nice skin and firm though - I would not throw her out of bed.

:thumbsup: Arrangements: booking was straightforward, by phone, clear comms in good English.

:thumbsdown: Venue: not discrete enough - large semi on a busy main road. This was made worse by a large display sign, advertising massage, standing by the front door, which made your reason for visiting a tad obvious. The room and facilities were OK, but not deluxe.

:unknown: Services: 1 hour, requesting GFE with OWO, FK, RO and FS. All were delivered but with no real enthusiasm. FK in particular was very light touch, and I'd made a specific request for this in my comms. OWO was nothing to write about; the RO was enjoyable preparation for a nice tight mish finish.

Remarks:
This was a plan B punt in the early Summer; I've had great luck with Polish girls but this was disappointing. As a person she was friendly enough, but not warm, reflected by vanilla sex. The unenthusuastic FK, despite the special request puts her borderline negative. I cocked up booking an hour and was out after 50 mins. She has a negative UKP review, from 2013, for a no-show. Her AW feedback is now hidden. In retrospect, being only +6 in 3 years is a warning sign I did not heed. On balance it wasn't a negative experience, but there are many better WGs to go back to.

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:timeout:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
That's suprising to hear, Ive had her on my hot list for 6 months kept meaning to have a go but always found something that drew my attention more, usually Asians if I'm honest lol

Her profile did appeal to me and I do like a sexy Polish girl, unfortunately from your review I will give this one a miss now, she's cheap enough for £50 but as you say, lack of enthusiasm and there's pkenty of girls out there that will make the effort.

Appreciate the review matey, thank you

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

:thumbsdown: Venue: not discrete enough - large semi on a busy main road. This was made worse by a large display sign, advertising massage, standing by the front door, which made your reason for visiting a tad obvious.
 :timeout:

Can I ask the road/area this was?
Is there a legit massage business there as a front? or someone's house they put a tacky sign up the self making it really obvious? That's really really bad, I wouldn't want to be standing at the door waiting for it to be answered whilst people walk past and see you  :thumbsdown:

Offline Chants

The house is on Valley Road. I agree a very vanilla punt and she does have a lot of tattoos not shown in the pics

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I noticed she has put her prices up a tenner from £50 to £60, another reason to skip her, her Aw new photos give a facial idea of how she looks, yet another reason hehe

And she's moved to Bristol it would appear
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 06:18:51 pm by Iloveoral »

TheNewSeeker

And she's moved to Bristol it would appear

Hopefully Bristolians know to search UKP for reviews first!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 05:09:46 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hidden Image/Members Only

I wonder why she hides her money lol

Sorry just had a crash course on resizing images from a few kind gents on here

Can you see the safe decorated with wallpaper near her hand haha

karina21

l don't work anymore at that place its was my friend place I just worked there for short time.
l don't work all the time so I don't have much feedbacks
and that photo was made on the on the floor carpet and its no photoshop its was  couple of lights there  to make bright photo
l hide my face because I have privet life I don't want to everyone know my face and on the street look at me and say ,,hej  samanta its you"

TheNewSeeker

l don't work anymore at that place its was my friend place I just worked there for short time.
l don't work all the time so I don't have much feedbacks
and that photo was made on the on the floor carpet and its no photoshop its was  couple of lights there  to make bright photo
l hide my face because I have privet life I don't want to everyone know my face and on the street look at me and say ,,hej  samanta its you"

Hi Karina, so you're Samanta?

Do join UKE to promote your services as that's not allowed on here. It's good to chat on UKE :)