Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathy Busky - Catford Hill now Barking  (Read 1327 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7127840) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: Last quarter 2022

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £60 for 30 mins

Comms: Straight forward text was given the postcode and door on arrival, Latina Brothel Catford Hill , known spot

Appearance: Same as Pics Thick Brazilian nice size boobs Big Curvy Ass

Services: OW Mish,Doggy
Ive seen Nathy beforehand in another location , think West Norwood, Catford Hill typical Latina Setup security on entry and cameras in the reception. Nathy came out to greet me in the reception and lead me to the room. It’s a small ground flat with I think 2 beds and a bathroom the reception is sort of a kitchen area also. OW was ok It never really is too special in Brazilian brothels its just to get you up and that’s exactly what she did, I was able to feel all over body and she is a thick curvy girl, nice lady and can speak a bit of English. We went through the typical positions but she did have a problem in Doggy but credit to her she stuck it out and that was it. I was unable to pound her due to me having a bit of a curve ☹ it was a bit uneasy for her so think about it if you want to book her if you’re similar to myself.

Would I recommend: Yeah for a 30 min

Would I go back: have been back since

Any questions do ask.

Online LLPunting

Interesting, seems this is a profile swap from the B&S I went chasing in Gallions Reach.  My local cache was still serving up the thumbnails from her rather than Nathy, who has been around for ages and many profiles it seems.

Offline Saltnpepper

Oh shit yeah you're right must be a cache issue, when you click it Nathy is there but not the thumbs. If I find an updated account of hers ill add it in here

Online LLPunting

Oh shit yeah you're right must be a cache issue, when you click it Nathy is there but not the thumbs. If I find an updated account of hers ill add it in here

Oh, I thought it was my local cache but you're right those are served from UKP.
@Admin, can we trap the old and new as some new history feature to track traded profiles?

Offline p4ds

Time: Last quarter 2022

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £60 for 30 mins

Comms: Straight forward text was given the postcode and door on arrival, Latina Brothel Catford Hill , known spot

Appearance: Same as Pics Thick Brazilian nice size boobs Big Curvy Ass

Services: OW Mish,Doggy
Ive seen Nathy beforehand in another location , think West Norwood, Catford Hill typical Latina Setup security on entry and cameras in the reception. Nathy came out to greet me in the reception and lead me to the room. It’s a small ground flat with I think 2 beds and a bathroom the reception is sort of a kitchen area also. OW was ok It never really is too special in Brazilian brothels its just to get you up and that’s exactly what she did, I was able to feel all over body and she is a thick curvy girl, nice lady and can speak a bit of English. We went through the typical positions but she did have a problem in Doggy but credit to her she stuck it out and that was it. I was unable to pound her due to me having a bit of a curve ☹ it was a bit uneasy for her so think about it if you want to book her if you’re similar to myself.

Would I recommend: Yeah for a 30 min

Would I go back: have been back since

Any questions do ask.

Think Someone reported robbery with this profile or maybe it was attempted. Something about a bank transfer that supposedly never went through then punter was confronted by 2 big guys. Same pictures but it was on viva street
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 08:26:55 am by p4ds »