Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Forum Feature Request  (Read 5386 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

You must have accidentally clicked the link that hides the header, re-click the arrow in the far top right corner of this page to show the header again.
YES!
BIG thanks
HP

mrhappypants

I tried to do that a week ago but it didn't work fully, still remains on my to-do list.
All images are hidden from guests as you may have noticed already.

If you can get it to work you might consider advising reviewers to use the numerical adultwork link as the 'Subject' for the review, then followed by the location.  This will quickly mean the site is only usable if you are logged in.

Dave

Offline Marmalade

Just posted this in another thread but no idea if it's feasible. If the site took an automatic snapshot of the profile, a bit WayBackMachine only just prossies, and automatically linked it to the reviews thread for that prossie. Would save all the hassle of wondering who it was when she reappeared under a totally different I.D.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Just a thought...
When using search feature the results highlight the found word or phrase in red in the title and post.  Just been on another forum that does this and really helps speed up checking whether the result is relevant.