Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative for a “no-show”?  (Read 1828 times)

Offline The Outsider

In the handful of reviews I’ve done on this site, there have been a couple of Negatives for bookings that were confirmed but didn’t happen.  I understand from the PuntingWiki that is the “correct” rating? 

On each occasion, it’s been at the point of ringing for the door number on an incall when I’ve experienced the cancellation or significant delay.  My experience has been negative because my time has been wasted and I’ve lost the opportunity for a punt that I could have had elsewhere. 

I have however wondered if there was scope for an alternative “red category” for a “no-show”?  It is a different negative to a bad experience in relation to hygiene, services or attitude. 

Clearly, it’s ultimately one for Admin and he may have already have ruled it out!  I’m just thinking out loud…

OldAdmin

If you don't want to post a Negative then why not consider a Neutral rating?

Offline hullad

No show should be negative

You arrive at the appointed place only to find no answer and her phone is dead. The bitch knows what she has done one way or another, I know sometimes things do crop up for them and I allow a little lee way.

But too many of us get it because they have got one on longer time before you.

Offline smiths

In the handful of reviews I’ve done on this site, there have been a couple of Negatives for bookings that were confirmed but didn’t happen.  I understand from the PuntingWiki that is the “correct” rating? 

On each occasion, it’s been at the point of ringing for the door number on an incall when I’ve experienced the cancellation or significant delay.  My experience has been negative because my time has been wasted and I’ve lost the opportunity for a punt that I could have had elsewhere. 

I have however wondered if there was scope for an alternative “red category” for a “no-show”?  It is a different negative to a bad experience in relation to hygiene, services or attitude. 

Clearly, it’s ultimately one for Admin and he may have already have ruled it out!  I’m just thinking out loud…

Always a negative off me as I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays. I am happy with the three options currently available.

Offline mrfishyfoo

You arrive at the appointed place only to find no answer and her phone is dead. The bitch knows what she has done one way or another, I know sometimes things do crop up for them and I allow a little lee way.

+1

Nowt worse in my book than a pro$$ie that can't be arsed to respond when I am sat in my car round the corner from her place.

Fair call if she "delays" me with a valid reason BUT only for so long and then its negative time.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It's personal opinion. I reviewed one as negative as it wasted a day, and I could have organised another punt if she got back to me, I even had a back up plan.

TheCape

Difficult. I tend to agree it should be negative but it's no reflection of a meet because it didn't happen. She may have been dynamite in bed in which case it could be harsh, especially if there is genuine reason for the no-show. I've left a negative before only to regret it later when the girl tells me what happened, only to make it worse for her with the neg rating. Perhaps there should be a no-show rating, which would highlight regular letdowns.

Offline AnthG

especially if there is genuine reason for the no-show. I've left a negative before only to regret it later when the girl tells me what happened, only to make it worse for her with the neg rating.

You do know girls just outright lie when it comes to no showing or double booking with something they know will garner massive sympathy from the punter.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Blackpool Rock

Depends on the timings, if the girl tells me in advance then fair enough but can't stand being left ringing the doorbell or sat in the car waiting for her to pick up or reply to a text - That's a Negative all day long  :mad:

Offline rubric

If it's a brand new girl, straight away negative. If it's a girl who has been well reviewed i'll possibly give her the benefit of the doubt unless it's an obvious fuck about.

Offline OakTree

You do know girls just outright lie when it comes to no showing or double booking with something they know will garner massive sympathy from the punter.

Yeah it always seems to be a family emergency. I think I'd have a bit more respect for a girl if she replied honestly and said,

"Much as I'd  like to fuck you for the hour, I've had a fantastic all day request where I'll be treated to shop till I drop then fucked senseless in a five star hotel and have champagne drunk out of my pussy. Can we make it tomorrow instead?"

I can't say I'd be too pleased about it all but I'd be thinking we'll I can see her point, greedy bitch but hey ho, tomorrow it is then.

I can handle given good enough notice but just a plain no show where I've set off and then there's no replies to texts or calls is a definite negative in my book.

Offline azrael

Any wg who cancels on you at the last minute deserves a negative, if you get an advance notice of cancelation then it becomes the "punters" discretion. But if you make the journey wether 10 minutes or an hour journey only to recieve radio silence its a negative, shouldnt make a difference is the wg is new to the game or a forum darling ijs :drinks:

Offline cueball

The op mentions a no show whilst ringing the door bell, there's no two ways about it for me. It'd be a negative review and I'd bin her in an instant.

There would be no second chance neither

Offline Steely Dan

Punting wiki is a consensus of the opinions of UKP posters, not policy.  For solid policy see rules posted on this site. Of course, the responses to your post confirm that the comment in the wiki remains the broadly held view. But in his helpful response to your question, Admin has confirmed the actual policy: 'your review, so your rating.'  As long as you post enough about what really happened, other members can make their own opinion anyway.

The main thing to remember is that posting reviews helps punters, so don't worry about it too much, just pick the rating you think is right and post.

Offline CheeseBoard

If you are on the doorstep and you get canned, instant negative for wasting your time.
Considering how much you pay, I would be annoyed to have my time wasted

CB

Offline The Outsider

If you don't want to post a Negative then why not consider a Neutral rating?

My logic was that I wouldn't want to repeat the "no punt experience" and my night was worse than if I'd just stayed at home.  I've regarded a Neutral as being for punts that could have been better, but could have been worse.  A bit "meh" as somebody half my age might say!  Ones you might repeat if some things were improved.  Happy to be guided, hence the questions.   

If a punt is cancelled before I leave the house, I'd just take it on the chin.  I stick by my negatives, and it's been interesting to see what others have to say. 

Flunt

If I've arrived at the location and she's doesn't respond then it is a negative (from me). If a few more posted that they had been stood up then a picture starts to develop about a particular pro$$ie, if she's unreliable. The next punters with a more limited availability can then make a choice between someone reliable or not.

Offline Silver Birch

On each occasion, it’s been at the point of ringing for the door number on an incall when I’ve experienced the cancellation

How can this be anything but a NEGATIVE:unknown:

Maybe neutral for a delay, but cancellation virtually on the doorstep?  :diablo:

Offline arthur

I've read this post as meaning should there be a separate category of negative for no show, so we could separate wg's bad for no show and separate those bad for shit performance.
So if your ultimate pet hate is a timewasting wg you could see a good rated WG with 100 greens had 5 negatives specifically for timewasting, therefore you wouldnt go near her. Whereas at the minute you might see 5 negatives and assume they were for things that happened in the punt as its hard to tell from the title of the review which will most likely just have the adultwork name in red.

OldAdmin

It would be over-complicating the current working and easy-to-understand review system. The key is to keep it simple.

It's similar to sub-sections on a forum, if I took all the suggestions over the years this site will have around 30+ different sections rather than the current 5.

weedougie

If you walk away happy, it's a positive.

If you walk away regretting the booking, it's a negative.

The only way a no show when you've turned up is a positive is if she has done something to compensate that makes it all worthwhile (offers you free punts for a month to make it up to you - and delivers on the promise).

You might call it a neutral if she persuaded you that there were genuine extenuating circumstances - e.g. you get there to find her standing outside the smouldering ruins of her flat with the fire brigade in attendance.. But not "my gran is sick".

Offline The Outsider

I've read this post as meaning should there be a separate category of negative for no show, so we could separate wg's bad for no show and separate those bad for shit performance.
So if your ultimate pet hate is a timewasting wg you could see a good rated WG with 100 greens had 5 negatives specifically for timewasting, therefore you wouldnt go near her. Whereas at the minute you might see 5 negatives and assume they were for things that happened in the punt as its hard to tell from the title of the review which will most likely just have the adultwork name in red.

That was exactly my thinking.  There are a few girls I can think of that are great when you get to see them, but also prone to cancelling shifts at the last moment leaving you in the lurch. 

Offline The Outsider

It would be over-complicating the current working and easy-to-understand review system. The key is to keep it simple.

Fair enough, sir.  Thanks for the replies.   :hi:

Offline smiths

It's similar to sub-sections on a forum, if I took all the suggestions over the years this site will have around 30+ different sections rather than the current 5.

Indeed, why change something that works so well is always my logic. The review system works well on here due to its simplicity and its lack of having to follow strict rules as long as the WG accepted the punters booking, leaving it to the punter to decide to make it long, short, detailed or not. THIS is what sets UKP apart in my opinion and experience of doing punting reviews elsewhere in the past where the rules were endless and some against the best interests of punters. Like allowing bad WGs and pimps to opt out of receiving ANY reviews just by asking to be opted out, yes this actually happened. What use is/was that to punters when they couldn't review a bad WG.

mrhappypants

Punting wiki is a consensus of the opinions of UKP posters, not policy.  For solid policy see rules posted on this site. Of course, the responses to your post confirm that the comment in the wiki remains the broadly held view.

The main thing to remember is that posting reviews helps punters, so don't worry about it too much, just pick the rating you think is right and post.

+1

From External Link/Members Only

"The choice over when to give a Positive/Neutral/Negative rating is contentious..... There is a range of opinion about how you should treat dishonesty, misrepresented services, poor value and fake pictures...In these instances, pointing out how you arrived at your recommendation will at least leave the reader better informed about whether they want to visit."
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 04:21:09 am by mrhappypants »

Offline threechilliman

Depends on the timings, if the girl tells me in advance then fair enough but can't stand being left ringing the doorbell or sat in the car waiting for her to pick up or reply to a text - That's a Negative all day long  :mad:

Pretty much where I sit on this one.

tcm

cain

I think negative or if you wish neutral, just as long as the info / facts are  displayed then at least, should people try and arrange a booking they know what the outcome will possibly be.

Offline PleadInsanity

This ^.
I think the current sytem is a good one. Remember, although you may rate as neutral/neg etc in a review for a timewaster the reader can also make their own judgement if they felt it harsh or not or if they would still have a punt, based on what they have read.

bigmanbigman

If you arrive at the postcode given and for what ever reasion the wg stands you up apart from a phone call to you with a reasion you can accept its a  shit situation you would not like to repeat so if you review say it as it is a negative experience

Offline SamLP

If you walk away happy, it's a positive.

If you walk away regretting the booking, it's a negative.

The only way a no show when you've turned up is a positive is if she has done something to compensate that makes it all worthwhile (offers you free punts for a month to make it up to you - and delivers on the promise).

You might call it a neutral if she persuaded you that there were genuine extenuating circumstances - e.g. you get there to find her standing outside the smouldering ruins of her flat with the fire brigade in attendance.. But not "my gran is sick".

I talked about this point a while back https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48641.0
The reality is most wg's loath to give away any freebies or compensate for mistakes they've made.
I've had regulars I've stopped seeing because they fucked me about and decided it was ok and that I will just accept it. I won't, and my money will be spent on someone else along with a negative review of that wg.

Offline regular_guy

If they give you notice then it shouldn't be a negative - but the key is that they contact you within a reasonable time - have had this happen a few times and have no issue with it.

If they leave you standing then it is a 100% negative IMHO.

Offline hullad

Just been to see a regular of mine, been seeing her for two years nearly every 4-6 weeks. I made the regular booking over the phone and she seemed different, distant and not chatty at all and I just knew something was not right

Turns up this after and she leaves the back door open for me and I lock it on the way in. Well today it was locked before I entered and I am now blocked on her phone. So she dips on the bottle of red and 100 fags I had brought her from my travels around Europe and my custom, messed me around twice before and I let it pass . I have limited opportunities to punt these days and I lost my only chance this week.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 04:22:17 pm by hullad »

Offline OakTree

Just been to see a regular of mine, been seeing her for two years nearly every 4-6 weeks. I made the regular booking over the phone and she seemed different, distant and not chatty at all and I just knew something was not right

Turns up this after and she leaves the back door open for me and I lock it on the way in. Well today it was locked before I entered and I am now blocked on her phone. So she dips on the bottle of red and 100 fags I had brought her from my travels around Europe and my custom, messed me around twice before and I let it pass . I have limited opportunities to punt these days and I lost my only chance this week.

How do you know you're actually blocked?

Offline hullad

Phone goes straight to voice mail

I have the same on mine .....

She is on it now

mediumjoe

Hi Hullad,  could just be she's turned the phone off or  the batteries run out.  You must remember of course, she is a woman and that model is prone  to being  difficult,  you haven't been wiping your cock on the curtains again have you Hullad.  It's a shame you missed out on your fun,  no doubt she will come round soon enough, she might even want to make it up to you in a nice way. Joe