Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissyD Newcastle  (Read 2010 times)

13 review(s) for missyDnewcastle (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gothic D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Not sure if I should have just added this to my previous review of Dionne even though it was from her Amour profile.
Booked an hour with her through adultwork as I find it hard to make it in time during her Amour working hours and she doesn't do half hours after 18:00.I can't say I am overjoyed at the extra £20 it costs and not just because I am a miserly old skinflint,it is more than I earn for two hours work.Coupled with the cost of fuel it costs me to get there it makes it an expensive punt.
Anyway on to the review.

As a previous visitor I found her place with no bother but owing to the time of day parking was a bit more difficult as everyone on the street was home from work.It didn't help matters that there was a near blizzard going on and the street was like a skating rink but eventually found a space on one of the side roads.
Met at the door by Dionne as lovely as ever and pretty much straight into it.We went through the whole repertoire on the floor with me shooting in her mouth and her swallowing the lot.Then it was a good chat about things and the discovery that at one time we actually lived very near to each other.Before we knew it her alarm had gone off and my time was up and I departed into the wintery snowy night with carpet burns on my knees again.We still haven't made it into the bedroom yet,hopefully next time.
Call me an old fluffy or even accuse me of touting if you want but she is one of the sexiest most humpable women I have ever met.
I will be returning when possible but as I have got to really cut down on my punting costs this year it will probably be when I can get during Amour's hours.

Barry Shipton

Not sure if I should have just added this to my previous review of Dionne even though it was from her Amour profile.

Call me an old fluffy or even accuse me of touting if you want but she is one of the sexiest most humpable women I have ever met.
You did the right thing Gothic D - there was a rule change as it makes reviews easier to find rather than have really long threads - as Admin explains here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47783.0

And I don't think it's fluffy just because she floats your boat - we all have our type, be a very dull world if we all liked the same kind of women.

Looking4fun