Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma- Diamonds  (Read 2263 times)

Offline smart_alick

External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen anyone for some time and had a bit of spare time this afternoon and thought Gemma looked good.

Easy location to get to on the East side of the Quayside, good parking and easy to arrange meet.

States Gemma is 5'3 on the website- I'd say nearer 5'7 or 5'8 otherwise good looking girl who was on her first day.

I appreciate this was her first day- but she gave the distinct impression she really didn't want to be there. I was in and out in 15 mins as I felt so uncomfortable. No effort to kiss and kept turning her head away, eventually we each undressed ourselves. I suggested some oral, gave the impression she had never given a blowjob before. Suggested 69 but that wasn't comfortable. Back to OWO mainly hand but came quickly (as it's been a while) and just managed into her mouth. To give her credit she didn't back away after I'd come and carried on for a few more seconds but no swallow.
I suggested a massage as it was clear she had little enthusiasm for anything really, and then called it a day after 5 min of crap massage.
I'm not sure if this was just first day nerves, or complete lack of sexual experience or just complete wish that she wasn't there, but I don't think she'll be there for long.

Offline johnny34

I'm not sure if this was just first day nerves, or complete lack of sexual experience or just complete wish that she wasn't there, but I don't think she'll be there for long.

Thanks for the review. Possibly 1st day nerves but more likely 'just complete wish that she wasn't there'.

Offline jonalpha

The news bit on Diamonds website says she is returning to the industry so she should have had some idea what she was doing.

Toshiba

1st day , last day....no excuse, thats what this place is here for to review and inform.

Someone may have a great punt at a later date but the more reviews we have the better informed we are

Thanks for the review

Offline Bengeo13

Thanks for the review
You've saved me 50 notes as I had spotted her arrival on the Diamonds site and was about to make a booking. Then I decided to check her out on here first and so glad I did.
As HC suggests, she may Improve but it's no thanks at the moment

Offline jackaroo2

Anyone had a decent experience with her yet and if attitude better and she offers any more? Thanks in advance.