Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexxxypolly2  (Read 1387 times)

2 review(s) for sexxxypolly2 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GizmoFelix

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 min
Incall £70
Overall very good vfm if you like bbw.

Communications:
Had tried to book Polly previously but she ended up cancelling last min as she does have another job, but a text was sent and she did say sorry, usually reply's to emails fairly promptly on AW and directions to her flat were easy to understand and follow. 9/10

Incall location:
Modern flat in Bradford on Avon, small but adequate for the meet, easy to find and very discreet, little messy inside but nothing major, bedding clean. 7/10

Looks:
Ok so i know wont be everyone's cup of tea, but i enjoy women of all shapes and sizes, on the larger side, but has fantastically full tits that are a delight to behold, nice shaved pussy, and a stunning face. Has really naughty eyes that almost made me cum while she was sucking me off and a very very cheeky smile. 8/10

About the meet:
Arrived outside and was buzzed in promptly. Upon meeting, polly gave me a kiss and had a brief chat, paperwork out of the way, started with some french kissing, which was slow and sensual and was exactly what i was looking for, wasn't long before we were naked in each others arms on the bed in quite a passionate encounter. Reverse oral, she tasted divine and made some really sexy noises, not sure if i made her cum but she said she did, certainly got nice and wet. OWO, nice technique although not deep throat and amazing eye contact, seriously came close to popping in her mouth, which she does allow and does swallow. On with the cover for sex in missionary, upon which i found that she has an incredibly tight pussy which showed me up as i did not last too long, was hoping to finish in her mouth but her pussy felt so nice and when fucking her she was making some very sexy moans, and talking dirty to me until i came very hard. No clock watching and im sure if i had lasted longer time would not have been an issue, left pretty much on the 30 min mark.
Overall a very enjoyable meet. 8/10