Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kgala - Stevenage - No show  (Read 756 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5541476) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline chatman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Kgala was in Stevenage, rather than her more usual Northampton. We had messaged each other previously, but diaries had not agreed.
and based on some recent positive reviews and after looking at her galleries, where she does look fit, I sent her a message on AW early one morning.

She confirmed, she was still in Stevenage and had availability. I asked if I could see her soon, she replied with only after 11 am.
I couldn't do that time, so asked for an afternoon meet. Which she confirmed after checking that I wasn't black myself. (I'm not)
I put a booking on the system, which she duly confirmed!
I asked for a post code to aim for, she replied with one in the town centre.

A couple of hours before the meet, I messaged again, asking her to confirm which building and said I would call once arrived for the flat number.
No response.   I also messaged her via Whats App, no response either.

So I duly turned up in the area 5 mins before the agreed time. Called, no response. Looked like my time was being wasted.

On my phone, I checked for anything in AW, sure enough, there was a message from her 5 mins before our planned meet
"Hi baby I’m v sorry I can’t make it for 2 :30"
Was I double booked? did she have an emergency? did she not want to see me?
A text or WhatsApp would have been much better than an AW message, which I don't pickup last minute (like most SP's say they don't)
Shame as I think she looks fit  :hi:

Offline Condominium

Sorry to hear about your experience. I’ve been very keen to see her in either Stevenage or Northampton. Her number’s usually showing even when she’s not working. Either way, she’s never replied to my texts seeking a meet.

I’m sure she’s very popular but I will persist. I’m afraid no shows both ways are just a fact of life in this business.

Offline simon07

Oh well. Not on my hotlist. Too much travel time wasted and her customer (the punter) is not valued.

Offline Big Bad R

I found her comms pretty crap as well.

I have never agreed a meet but her green light was on (in Northampton) messaged on AW, WhatsApp twice and text but never responded…..

How much effort to say I am booked or busy !

Offline Condominium

Unsolicited text received yesterday inviting me (and no doubt every other punter who’s previously messaged her) to subscribe to her onlyfans material. That’s bad form and probably also means even fewer one to one opportunities in future.

Offline chatman

Unsolicited text received yesterday inviting me (and no doubt every other punter who’s previously messaged her) to subscribe to her onlyfans material. That’s bad form and probably also means even fewer one to one opportunities in future.

Now, I'm disappointed I didn't get a text from her!  :dance:

I did message her in the week via AW, as I was passing Northampton (her home town) and saw she had her Green Available on.
But again, no reply to me, either via AW, text or Whats App - she really, really doesn't want to talk to me!  :D

Offline Big Bad R

Yep, never seen her but received the same unsolicited message promoting her ‘Only Fans’.

I did try and arrange a meeting and that’s where she had my number from. Luckily a punting phone anyway…….