Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham - SWEET HONEY HERE FOR WEEK  (Read 265 times)

Offline Bobsballs

I have been watching Shogun on Disney+ so felt like a Japanes girl. She may not be Japanes but she did the job.

Coming in with a nuetral here so this lady has a trifecta of scores.

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes (probably got 20 min of action)

Loacation is a bit of a dive but felt save with a lot of students walking up and down the main road. It is up a steep long drive and you can park there next to the old sofa's and mattress if you want but there was parking on the street outside.

Girl is not the one in the pictures but they are a good representation of her.

She didnt speak much but overed OWO for an extra £20 which I refused becuase I am a tight cunt.
Started with her rubbing her body over mine with kisses around my neck and nipples to get me warmed up. OWO was not the best and not very deep. I brought her up to straddle my face so that I could have a Taco lunch. She is not shaved but my dentist always says I need to flosss more so I sometimes like girls with a bush, its like a trip to an oral hygenist. Munched for a while and then started in missionary but I have a bad back so told her to get on top, it started a bit shitty and she thought I would blow my load soon and she could have a easy shift but that was not the case and she had to work for it, once she got into a proper rythem I filled the pag.

She cleaned me up with wipes and toilet paper, I got dressed and was on my way.

I think its a nuetral as it was as expected and there is not much available for £60 anymore, I have had some right shitty punts at £100 for 30 minutes. If she had a £40 for 15 mimutes it would be worth it.