Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Random Shit - Stupid Thread  (Read 7631 times)

Online WARSZAWA16

Offline catweazle

We buy bin bags, just to throw away.

Offline akauya

Does anyone else decide to reply to a post, start typing but then halfway through it change your mind and go... ah fuck it - can't be arsed!....?

Or is it just me?

I've just done about four of those 👆  :dash:

Online WARSZAWA16

Britain summed up in one headline. It has everything: passive aggression, pettiness, mild protest, humour and overrunning roadworks. There’s even a grey sky. Bravo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline puntingking

Some of these post you putting up are best suited for the joke thread as that is what they appear to be - just a joke.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 05:56:42 pm by puntingking »

Offline Thephoenix

Don't forget this is a bissextile year, and leap day is also known as bissextile day.

Bissextile day comes from bissextus and means the second sixth day.

Not everyone knows that.

I've already booked a celebration meal with Tarquin on the 29th at The White Swallow.

How are you celebrating?

Offline puntingking

Don't forget this is a bissextile year, and leap day is also known as bissextile day.

Not everyone knows that.

I've already booked a celebration meal with Tarquin on the 29th at The White Swallow.

How are you celebrating?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 10:58:27 pm by puntingking »

Online mr.bluesky

Not everyone knows that.

How are you celebrating?

I mis read that and thought you said bysexual year and leap day was bysexual day . I thought I'm not going to become bysexual even for just one day  :scare:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 07:57:31 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Thephoenix

I mis read that and thought you said bysexual year and leap day was bysexual day . I thought I'm not going to become bysexual even for just one day  :scare:

Yes that's why I thought it was quite a humourous name.

Offline Bonker

I thought it was a southern states exhortation to punt.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Offline akauya

Having a crush on someone has no age limit, apparently.

I volunteer for a community initiative which is great fun as you get to meet a lo of people from all walks of life, organising events, etc. *

It's been during one of these events that I met this amazing woman, late 40s, married, not beautiful but attractive, due to her job (let's just say she's some kind of a performance artist) she has the body of a 20 year old. But it's not her body or her looks that got me mesmerised. It's her personality, the moment she walks in the whole place lights up, she's funny, happy, always smiling, just brings joy to everyone. She's also a flirt (and so am I) we've been flirting like there's no tomorrow. Under normal circumstances flirting is just that, wouldn't think more of it. But with this lady, it's different; we've had a couple of "moments" and I'm really trying to convince myself that I'm reading too much into this. She's just friendly and I'm being a horny arsehole.

It's embarrassing, I'm in my late 50s and this lady has made feel like a horny teenager - rationally I'm 99% convinced that I'm definitely reading too much into this; it's just that 1% that's bugging me. I haven't done anything about this and I really don't want to do anything stupid as I don't want to fuck up our friendship but it's taking untold amounts of willpower to behave "honourably" with her.

Anyone else had a crush (late in life or otherwise) that you know you're misreading signs and confusing a woman's friendliness with something else?

* Being vague on details for obvious reasons.

Offline GreyDave

Under normal circumstances flirting is just that, wouldn't think more of it. But with this lady, it's different; we've had a couple of "moments" and I'm really trying to convince myself that I'm reading too much into this. She's just friendly and I'm being a horny arsehole.

It's embarrassing, I'm in my late 50s and this lady has made feel like a horny teenager - rationally I'm 99% convinced that I'm definitely reading too much into this; it's just that 1% that's bugging me. I haven't done anything about this and I really don't want to do anything stupid as I don't want to fuck up our friendship but it's taking untold amounts of willpower to behave "honourably" with her.

Anyone else had a crush (late in life or otherwise) that you know you're misreading signs and confusing a woman's friendliness with something else?

I am 60 and this has happened to me too a few times I know its because as a 60 year old Grey bloke out of shape some women feel more empowered and can have fun flirting and teasing you to embarassment  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I just go red and excues myself, I am not daft engough to think its anything more than them playing me for the old fool I am  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I keep my distance as its not something Id welcome this. On the few occasions this has meant they have " Upt" their joking about Id be very warey about any contanct outside of where Ive had to encounter them  Becareful..
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 12:52:48 pm by GreyDave »

Offline akauya

I am 60 and this has happened to me too a few times I know its because as a 60 year old Grey bloke out of shape some women feel more empowered and can have fun flirting and teasing you to embarassment  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I just go red and excues myself, I am not daft engough to think its anything more than them playing me for the old fool I am  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I keep my distance as its not something Id welcome this. On the few occasions this has meant they have " Upt" their joking about Id be very warey about any contanct outside of where Ive had to encounter them  Becareful..

Yeah, I get that from time to time as well. Young women (20s and 30s) having fun and teasing/flirting with me - safe to tease an older friendly guy as far as they are concerned. And if course I do take it just as harmless fun; which is what it is.

The woman I'm talking about though - as the French say it's the je ne sais quoi about her and the couple of moments we had that are causing the 1% nagging in my head.

But I do take your point. I have to be careful.  :hi:

Online WARSZAWA16

1970's Berni Inn 3 course meal. Now that's how to impress a lady.  😄

« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 04:25:39 pm by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

1970's Berni Inn 3 course meal. Now that's how to impress a lady.  😄

I knew a sales guy who said years before that all the sales guys loved the Berni Inn as you could basically tell them what you wanted on the receipt  :D

Guys would have pie and chips + 8 or 10 pints of beer which would show on the receipt as a prawn cocktail starter followed by Steak & chips with Black forest gateaux + 2 pints  :rolleyes:  :drinks:

He also said he went on business with his boss one time and was thinking he'd actually have to have a proper meal and just a couple of drinks  :scare:
Turns out his boss was worse than he was  :D

Online mr.bluesky

Some good news in one of the papers today, Ant and Dec are apparently taking a break from television in order to spend more time with their families.  We'll thank fuck for that, now we can switch on our tv's and actually watch something without their smug faces on it.  :yahoo:
 All we need now is Gary Lineker to do the same.

Offline timsussex

Some good news in one of the papers today, Ant and Dec are apparently taking a break from television in order to spend more time with their families.  We'll thank fuck for that, now we can switch on our tv's and actually watch something without their smug faces on it.  :yahoo:

you must really hate Lineker's family ! :D

Online mr.bluesky

you must really hate Lineker's family ! :D

I'm happy for him to disappear off our screens for any reason to be honest.  :D

Offline puntingking

nearly all TV presenters are stuck up and have way too big egos.
Gary Lineker, ant and dec, etc.
The only two TV Presenters I like are ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes. 

Offline puntingking

Germany have legalised cannabis this week. the ninth country in the world to do so.

External Link/Members Only

Germany becomes the ninth country to legalise recreational use of the drug, which is also legal in some sub-national jurisdictions in the United States and Australia.

Offline akauya

Having a crush on someone has no age limit, apparently.

I volunteer for a community initiative which is great fun as you get to meet a lo of people from all walks of life, organising events, etc. *

It's been during one of these events that I met this amazing woman, late 40s, married, not beautiful but attractive, due to her job (let's just say she's some kind of a performance artist) she has the body of a 20 year old. But it's not her body or her looks that got me mesmerised. It's her personality, the moment she walks in the whole place lights up, she's funny, happy, always smiling, just brings joy to everyone. She's also a flirt (and so am I) we've been flirting like there's no tomorrow. Under normal circumstances flirting is just that, wouldn't think more of it. But with this lady, it's different; we've had a couple of "moments" and I'm really trying to convince myself that I'm reading too much into this. She's just friendly and I'm being a horny arsehole.

* Being vague on details for obvious reasons.

Apologies for quoting myself and bothering you guys with my shit but I need to get this out of my head - I can't really talk to mates about this as they don't know about  my fucked up double life.

So, I wasn't misreading her signals, she does like me, more than just a friend. She recently invited me to a party she was organising, out of all the people at the group we volunteer I was the only one to get an invite and asked to keep it shtum. Anyway, without going into details, the party event made me realise that she's not ready cross the threshold from "happily married" to adultery. Not sure what she's expecting, having me around but not much more than that? Keeping flirting? The problem is the more I'm around her the more I feel more drawn to her - EAS with a married woman is not healthy. Seriously thinking not volunteering to that place and move on to other stuff.

I think I also made a bit of a fool of myself at the party, at my age! Fucking twat. Problem with me is that I really enjoy having a "relationshit" with a woman. Casual sex with random hottie prossies is great but I miss the emotional connection with a woman (yes, I'm married but we're more like siblings now). I recently came out of an affair which lasted about four years. I would have happily continued but my lover (now ex) got sick of me and dumped me. I don't blame her though, she gave me probably the best years of her life (she was single and much younger than me) for nothing more than a few nights out and mediocre sex with no prospect of a proper relationship.

So, thoroughly confused as to what my next move is going to be. Why do I get myself into these fucked up situations I don't know.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
My advice is to find a different avenue for your volunteering,  there are thousands of organisations and places crying out for volunteers who can actually help and with volunteering experience already you won't find it hard to get a different volunteering role.

The other bit of advice is the one you know about already,  make some hard decisions about your life and marriage,  if you are that distant then become single, you then have the opportunity to actually form the proper loving relationship you so desperately crave. Once single you can then join some singles groups and meet women interested in the same.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Good advice there in the main Miss W but the only volunteering groups i've ever been in have been male only and one had two very nice elderldy married ladies in but there we go ..

The going single and divorce caused by her affair cost me a cool half a million quids!

As to Akauya's situattion reckon a lot of this group here are in that or pretty much that!..

Decent sex with a young hottie is one thing, but a meaningfull emotional relationship summatt else entirely!..
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 01:34:45 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline JontyR

Apologies for quoting myself and bothering you guys with my shit but I need to get this out of my head - I can't really talk to mates about this as they don't know about  my fucked up double life.

So, I wasn't misreading her signals, she does like me, more than just a friend. She recently invited me to a party she was organising, out of all the people at the group we volunteer I was the only one to get an invite and asked to keep it shtum. Anyway, without going into details, the party event made me realise that she's not ready cross the threshold from "happily married" to adultery. Not sure what she's expecting, having me around but not much more than that? Keeping flirting? The problem is the more I'm around her the more I feel more drawn to her - EAS with a married woman is not healthy. Seriously thinking not volunteering to that place and move on to other stuff.

I think I also made a bit of a fool of myself at the party, at my age! Fucking twat. Problem with me is that I really enjoy having a "relationshit" with a woman. Casual sex with random hottie prossies is great but I miss the emotional connection with a woman (yes, I'm married but we're more like siblings now). I recently came out of an affair which lasted about four years. I would have happily continued but my lover (now ex) got sick of me and dumped me. I don't blame her though, she gave me probably the best years of her life (she was single and much younger than me) for nothing more than a few nights out and mediocre sex with no prospect of a proper relationship.

So, thoroughly confused as to what my next move is going to be. Why do I get myself into these fucked up situations I don't know.

Question is, what are you happy with?

I've had lots of affairs with married women, short term, longer term etc. They've generally been really cool as the women concerned actually pretty much have their shit together and their is, bizarrely, normally a lot more honesty in such relationships....both parties can be fairly free as to what they are wanting and expecting.

The scariest moment I've had wasn't been followed on my way home by a suspicious husband but when the one girl turned up at my door telling me she had left her husband. That wasn't in the script!

The difficulty you face is that you may be developing greater feelings for this woman, ones that she may not be able (or willing) to deliver against. This may lead to disappointment and all the other mood altering shit that can go with it.

The other question is, no matter what progresses, what will be the fallout from this for your wife? Sadly, no course of action guarantees happiness and fulfillment for all concerned. However actions can at least give you a chance of achieving what ever level of fulfillment you actually decide is acceptable to you.

Good luck, but try and remember these are meant to be life affirming and enhancing things, not things which cause distress.  And also you clearly have a high opinion of the woman concerned, try and ensure that you are able to be cynical enough to sense if she were leading you on.

Costs of divorce are mentioned. You may want to research rather than just taking the words of those that have been scorched....be careful of tracking cookies which may flag divorce lawyers or similar when your wife is surfing on any shared pc....but settlements  don't actually vary when divorcing because of adultery as for any other reason. Although it may impact on how traumatic and adversarial any negotiation may actually be; any money "lost" is that which is the share of any party in the break up of a partnership.  The way to think of this point is that when you marry all monies and debts are placed against Mr & Mrs Ltd in which all assets are held jointly.

Offline Bonker

I'm not a counsellor nor a seer.. but I can see a long period of angst, guilt, fear of discovery, heartbreak and sorrow interspersed with bouts of joyful sex.

How you come through it depends on your character, morals and sensitivity.

The better man you are, the worse you will feel.

Offline akauya

Thank you to everyone who replied. Great food for thought.

First things first. Divorce is not on the cards for me, there are far too many factors at play the main one being ill health (hers). So I will leave it at that.

I have decided not to volunteer at that place again, I'm a serial volunteer so I'm quite good at finding community initiatives I find interesting and fulfilling.

The one thing I did, was to analyse this with a cynical hat on, doing that things don't look pretty - so I was trying to ignore it. But I think it needs to be said.

So this is my analysis being completely cynical. Up until I went to her party all our interactions were on neutral ground. The reason I said her party made me realise she wasn't ready to become an adulterer is because her thing is to have groupies. The party was her place where she was in control and shining with all the attention she was getting. Due to her job she has a number of devoted followers. From talking to her (we talked a lot) she is in a stale marriage, so I realised that getting people to fawn over her (both men and women) is her way of finding whatever she perceives is missing from her life. Where I look for emotional connection and sex she looks for attention. I also realised that all of the "moments" we had from the beginning were initiated by her. So, being completely cynical, she could have been grooming me to be another of her groupies. Problem is... I'm far too much of a predator (in the nicest possible way) to be a groupie. Yes, cynically thinking, she could be as much a predator as I am.

I don't think she is doing this consciously, of course. She's just very sociable, incredibly likeable person, and from a male point of view she's sexy as hell. She's not British, she comes from a country where women are typically thought of a sexy and sensual - and by god she lives up to that; although most of her groupies are women (trying to emulate her but failing.)

As I said I decided to move on from volunteering at that place, however, I need to give it one last go with her. I need to know whether my cynical mind is right or my emotional mind is right in hoping there's still a spark.

I invited her for a night out, she accepted. So, that will be a decider.

Thank you so much for 'listening' and your comments. It did help me put things out and read your opinions.

Offline Doc Holliday

I copied and pasted this and sent it to someone I know who has over 25 years experience as a relationship counsellor.

I was expecting a detailed reply, but she has just sent this back

"At his age he should have learnt to keep it in his trousers".

Hope that helps?

Offline PilotMan

I copied and pasted this and sent it to someone I know who has over 25 years experience as a relationship counsellor.

Hope that helps?

Sounds like a value for money counsellor.

I'd pay £1 for that.

Online Steely Dan

... her thing is to have groupies. The party was her place where she was in control and shining with all the attention she was getting. Due to her job she has a number of devoted followers.  ...so I realised that getting people to fawn over her (both men and women) is her way of finding whatever she perceives is missing from her life.
She is Horace Slughorn.

Offline Doc Holliday

Sounds like a value for money counsellor.

I'd pay £1 for that.

:D  Cash only I trust?

Offline PilotMan

:D  Cash only I trust?

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers, does she do 2 x Value?

Offline akauya

Hope that helps?

Glad to say the only time I got it out of my trousers was to take a dick pic - she wanted one. Honest guv. Apart from that I kept it in my trousers all this time. :angelgirl:

Offline akauya

May I humbly request, for the love of God, that some gentlemen adept at writing vast cascades of prose, add paragraphs when doing so?

I'm sure you post awesome literary jewels but the lack of paragraphs makes it difficult for simple folk like me to enjoy your pearls of wisdom.

Pretty please  :)

Online mr.bluesky

Reports say Britain's hedgehog population is in rapid decline.  Well I'm not surprised the silly sods still haven't learnt to cross the road safely.
 :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Reports say Britain's hedgehog population is in rapid decline.  Well I'm not surprised the silly sods still haven't learnt to cross the road safely.
They have been saying that for as long as I can remember, can't be that scarce as like you say plenty of evidence on the roads  :cry:

Offline akauya

I think it's worse with pheasants. Driving in the countryside I always find loads of roadkill mainly pheasants. The beeb had an article about the stupid birds.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
They have been saying that for as long as I can remember, can't be that scarce as like you say plenty of evidence on the roads  :cry:

There is a severe decline in numbers, I volunteer for a hedgehog rescue BTW, one of the reasons we are seeing a lot of deaths on the roads is to do with habitat loss, farming becoming more intense, hedgerow removal, pesticide use etc
As the good habitat options be one less they are pushed to travel further and to areas with higher population densities and more cars, they are also very fond of gardens as there is good food potential but we are making our gardens more secure, a Hog needs access to upwards of 20 gardens to make an area  viable to forage in, as we put up walls and fences they can no longer travel between gardens so the only option is to go in and out of the front gates and use the road to travel.
They are also travelling further to find a mate :hi:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 09:58:24 am by MissWolf »

Offline Thephoenix

I think it's worse with pheasants. Driving in the countryside I always find loads of roadkill mainly pheasants. The beeb had an article about the stupid birds.

Yes there was an interesting interview with a very pleasant pheasant plucker.

Offline JontyR

I've not seen a squished hedgehog in years.

Online mr.bluesky

I've not seen a squished hedgehog in years.

Perhaps the ones in your area have learnt how to cross the road safely or MissWolf has been out to lend a hand  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Perhaps the ones in your area have learnt how to cross the road safely or MissWolf has been out to lend a hand  :D
Nah they're just all dead  :cry:

Online mr.bluesky

Blackpool Rock I've just seen on the news you are under threat from cheap Chinese imports  :scare:
Is nothing sacred   :unknown:
You might have to change your avatar name and picture to Beijing Rock.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 01:36:05 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Blackpool Rock I've just seen on the news you are under threat from cheap Chinese imports  :scare:
Is nothing sacred   :unknown:
You might have to change your avatar name and picture to Beijing Rock.
FFS this is the 1st i've heard of it  :angry:

As you say is nothing sacred  :unknown:
Just to reassure everyone I am the one and only genuine Blackpool Rock, never accept imitations  :hi: