Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CAROLINA SEXY - Preston  (Read 3608 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6994577) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline tr!gger

30 mins - £80

External Link/Members Only

I had added Carolina to my AW hotlist when I'd read reports for her in Birkenhead - an occasional place I visit. So when I noticed she was in Preston which is closer to home I sent a message. Comms were very good and prompt.
So I confirmed a 30 min appointment for £80 that included OWO, RO and Sex.

Arrived to the postcode she provided, near Lidl. Sent a text and received the final instructions. The apartment door was opened promptly and I was greeted by Carolina - AW photo's are real and accurate. Her demeanour is sexy from the outset helped by the Ukrainian  accent. Handed over the money and she left the room while I undressed, on return she put some background music on and began a really nicely choreographed lap dance/strip - she is good at this and combined with the eye contact had me hard before she joined me on the bed.

So we began with some teasing and OWO, interspaced with some attention to my nipples and DFK. The OWO was very good and she likes to engage in eye contact throughout - very sexy.

I called a halt before things went too far, and then went down on her - very fresh and fully shaved. She responded well and gripped my head with her thighs when she came.

On with the condom and we began in missionary then her legs over my shoulders, moved onto doggy and then switched to doggy with me stood and her at the end of the bed. Unusually for me I wasn't about to come so I suggested we finish with oral which she agreed to provided no CIM. She went down on me and delivered great oral and when I gave her the 10 second warning she waked me till I came and was squirming . She cleaned us both up and we had a bit of a chat - she's in Preston till the end of the week then headed to Congleton.

First class service and really enjoyable time.

Highly recommended.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Online frankc

Looks great, thanks for the review 👍

Offline pythago

Rates seem to be increasing with positive feedback.
70 in May, 80 in Nov and 90 for 30min now.
Happy New Year.

Offline tr!gger

Rates seem to be increasing with positive feedback.
70 in May, 80 in Nov and 90 for 30min now.
Happy New Year.

That's a shame ... £80's my ceiling for the moment.

Offline chrishornx

And now in Oxford regrettably