Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber_exquisite_ Stockton-On-Tees  (Read 2025 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7066865) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Office_rich

So I’ve been in contact with her for a while now. Decided to book an hour, to cut a long story short I got there (private home) tried to ring/text as I like to before meeting, no reply. So messaged on AW got a reply saying sorry her phone was off but offered to see me for free for 30 minutes as a sorry.

So arranged another time and date, good communications all the way, called before saying running 30 minutes late. Now I didn’t want anything for free so offered another 30 minutes onto booking. Which she agreed then said it can only be 45 minutes.

Arrived at a house which is obviously used for such work. Stunning lass with great personality but unfortunately just didn’t seem interested in the slightest. Owo was a kiss on the cock, wouldn’t let me play with her boobs. Walked a bit funny and very slow…..just wanted to bang condom on and be done with it.

So personally wouldn’t book again…

Hope this helps as I know there’s been no reviews on here yet.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Festa

A useful review. I have tried to make contact through AW but with no success yet. Your review reinforces the bloody awful state of punting on Teesside.

Offline Office_rich

I travelled from Yorkshire as I’ve pretty much seen most decent ones in Yorkshire…. But wouldn’t go back to her.

Offline AgedCases

Her profile is enough to dissuade me. Hardly enticing.

Offline tommydave

A useful review. I have tried to make contact through AW but with no success yet. Your review reinforces the bloody awful state of punting on Teesside.

couldnt agree more, its bloody pathetic down here at the moment, Cherry Thai is the best there is at the moment.

Offline Thaipunter1234

Tried many time to get into contact with this one but she reads AW mails and ignores. Think I’ll quit trying after this review and take her off the HL