Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Positive review - Eliza RLD Amsterdam Bethlehemsteeg inside rooms right ; Room 4  (Read 1571 times)

Offline jaydefo24

Where ? Near OudeKerk and near the original Bulldog… is a small side street called Bethlehemsteeg and at the end of it is a strip club called La Vie En Rose and to the right of it is a few indoor red light rooms, in a heated corridor. At the end you see as soon as you go in is Eliza… if you’re lucky. Very lucky. And only in the daytime before 5pm.

Girl: Almost perfect youthful body with perky naturals and incredible curvey body with peach firm bum. Face is quite similar to Scarlet Johansen.

Meet: A warm and real encounter. She was in no rush and we did 4 positions including quite a lot of hugging and laughing and chatting … which is unusual .

Price ? 100. Prob lasted 25 mins.

Everything was performed covered but very well. Really great punt

Offline jonny6612

Where ? Near OudeKerk and near the original Bulldog… is a small side street called Bethlehemsteeg and at the end of it is a strip club called La Vie En Rose and to the right of it is a few indoor red light rooms, in a heated corridor. At the end you see as soon as you go in is Eliza… if you’re lucky. Very lucky. And only in the daytime before 5pm.

Girl: Almost perfect youthful body with perky naturals and incredible curvey body with peach firm bum. Face is quite similar to Scarlet Johansen.

Meet: A warm and real encounter. She was in no rush and we did 4 positions including quite a lot of hugging and laughing and chatting … which is unusual .

Price ? 100. Prob lasted 25 mins.

Everything was performed covered but very well. Really great punt

Glad you enjoyed.  I'm surprised she's still there as she was saying 3 years ago that she is leaving imminently to return back to Moldova.  She is around 35 years old now.

Ive had a service with her once, just before Covid started. 

I can definitely see how you may have enjoyed it, although it was a neutral for me.  However, i only opted for the 50 euro service.  What i didn't like was that she didn't do cowgirl without wanting more money, and her boobs are on the small side with no real shape.  But she's tall and is friendly as you say. 

She has a number of regulars so must be doing something right - your reference to being lucky seeing her is true.

She did have very mixed reviews on the old Dutch site which is no longer in existence.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 10:47:23 am by jonny6612 »

Offline jaydefo24

Confusingly I think you could be confusing another Elisa ; did she have dark hair ?

Offline jonny6612

Confusingly I think you could be confusing another Elisa ; did she have dark hair ?

Yes possibly.  I don’t remember for sure whether her hair is dark but I think it’s dark with blondish highlights.

There has actually been an EliSa using that room when the EliZa I refer to is on vacation (bit confusing both girls have similar names).

The one I refer to is around 5’9 in heels, small boobs, around 35 years old, and comes from Moldova.  She’s been working there for around 10 years in that room k4.  She was good friends with the Romanian in k6 Lorena who has now left I understand (big shame!).  Eliza probably looks late 20’s by the way if that’s what’s confusing you.

It’s possible you saw eliSa, and that EliZa is either on vacation or has indeed left as she was hinting.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 01:41:46 pm by jonny6612 »

Offline ss100

In Amsterdam from tonight till Wednesday. Will take a walk around and see what's available but I know it's not as good as den Haag. Not sure I'll have the time to head out there though.

Offline jonny6612

In Amsterdam from tonight till Wednesday. Will take a walk around and see what's available but I know it's not as good as den Haag. Not sure I'll have the time to head out there though.

Yes Amsterdam really isn't a place to go to purely for punting.  Chance of being ripped off in the RLD, service is average at best.  You'll find the odd girl who may be ok, such as in the OP in this thread, but they're few and far between.    Even private houses outside the RLD aren't great and don't compare to other countries.

As you are there for 3-4 days I'd recommend the smaller RLD at De Pijp as less chance of rip off / crap service.  It's a good 15 minute tram ride from the centre and there's nothing else to do around there but you've got a few days to explore.

I still enjoy going every few months, but i don't go just for punting.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 11:59:46 am by jonny6612 »

Offline ss100

Offline jaydefo24

Yes possibly.  I don’t remember for sure whether her hair is dark but I think it’s dark with blondish highlights.

There has actually been an EliSa using that room when the EliZa I refer to is on vacation (bit confusing both girls have similar names).

The one I refer to is around 5’9 in heels, small boobs, around 35 years old, and comes from Moldova.  She’s been working there for around 10 years in that room k4.  She was good friends with the Romanian in k6 Lorena who has now left I understand (big shame!).  Eliza probably looks late 20’s by the way if that’s what’s confusing you.

It’s possible you saw eliSa, and that EliZa is either on vacation or has indeed left as she was hinting.
I also saw Lorena once yes when Eliza wasn’t available , very enjoyable punt too… shame she’s not around anymore too indeed.

Offline jonny6612

I also saw Lorena once yes when Eliza wasn’t available , very enjoyable punt too… shame she’s not around anymore too indeed.

So the Eliza you saw in this post is the same Eliza who has been in that location for many years? (as i said, quite tall and small boobs etc)

Offline jaydefo24

So the Eliza you saw in this post is the same Eliza who has been in that location for many years? (as i said, quite tall and small boobs etc)

Nope; it’s a different Elisa. They’re both great in different ways… and I know the one you refer to too, she’s darker haired and taller. But they’re both decent girls by the relatively low standard of RLD

Offline jaydefo24

Glad you enjoyed.  I'm surprised she's still there as she was saying 3 years ago that she is leaving imminently to return back to Moldova.  She is around 35 years old now.

Ive had a service with her once, just before Covid started. 

I can definitely see how you may have enjoyed it, although it was a neutral for me.  However, i only opted for the 50 euro service.  What i didn't like was that she didn't do cowgirl without wanting more money, and her boobs are on the small side with no real shape.  But she's tall and is friendly as you say. 

She has a number of regulars so must be doing something right - your reference to being lucky seeing her is true.

She did have very mixed reviews on the old Dutch site which is no longer in existence.

Disagree about your Elisa’s boobs. I would called them nearly perfect B cups. Firmish and youthful. Bloody brill.

Offline jonny6612

Disagree about your Elisa’s boobs. I would called them nearly perfect B cups. Firmish and youthful. Bloody brill.

We'll have to agree to disagree. 

No way would i describe them as "nearly perfect B cups".  B cups yes, nearly perfect definitely not!  No real shape and a slight sag.  She's attractive but her boobs are a negative factor.