Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya Le Roux - Gateshead incall  (Read 2197 times)

32 review(s) for Courtesan_Stevie (30 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline northern999

Link External Link/Members Only

When: A few weeks back

Cost: £120 for an hour

Where:  opposite the Hilton, in the usual block of flats.  Parked next to the Tyne Brodge so on a couple of minutes walk.

Comms: really good and all sorted over text message in the few days leading up.

The SP: I saw Freya a year ago and I’d forgotten just how attractive she is.  Very petite frame and not a scrap of fat on her.  Photos and age on her profile are accurate, second time and definitely not disappointed.

The Meet / Services: got buzzed in really quickly and took the opportunity to have a quick shower.  Freya was wearing some very nice lingerie which didn’t last long.  Very quickly got them off her and had a great time licking and fingering her pussy.  Very fresh, she obviously takes very good care of herself.  Some light rimming soon had her returning the favour for some very good OWO but I knew CIM was not on offer.
After a few minutes of this I knew things wouldn’t lag long so went back to tasting her to calm myself down.
On with the max and into mish and the inevitable happened only too quickly.  Fuck.
A bit of chat which went on maybe too long but we soon got round to round two with light DFK before mac 2 and into doggy.  I could’ve stayed there all day with that amazing view, but time was pushing on and it wasn’t going to happen.
Freshened up and on my way on the hour.

The verdict: very attractive, very professional, thoroughly enjoyable hour.

Return:  Hell yes, can’t wait.

Offline g510

Good review I had a similar experience which I should get posted in the next few days. Been for a second booking since and it was evem better.

Online BustaN

Noticed a cheaper rate now (£120 for 1hr instead of £150 like previous reviews)!

Looks and sounds totally my type too, so I may have to find some pennies and try seeing her this year

Offline Shutty238

Thanks for the review. I've seen Freya recently and have to concur with your experience, & now at a bargain with her recent price restructure. I've previously reviewed twice so won't add a third, but a very consistent & reliable provider for us in the region.

Offline TomPI

She has been on my HL for a while , but never managed to get around to booking her , sounds like a great punt , thanks for the review

Offline Apeters125

She has been on my HL for a while , but never managed to get around to booking her , sounds like a great punt , thanks for the review

I am
The same. Her working Hours don’t work for me though