Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: katie j 82 (I believe was Katiesophie) - Spennymoor  (Read 2393 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6793548) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline ToBeOrNotToBe

External Link/Members Only

This meeting was a couple of weeks ago. I had seen positive mention of Katiesophie and Sophiekatie on here. They're often in Bishop Auckland but this day in Spennymoor. Sent Katie a text and got a swift reply. She asked if I was interested in a duo but opted just to see her. Booked 60 minutes for just £100. AW rates noted as £120. I did question later but she asked me for £100. Great value.

Anyway she sent postcode and it was very easy to locate. Smart property and parked just down the road. She opened door dressed in gym outfit. Looked great. Asked to take shoes off and headed upstairs. Handed over tokens and just chatted as I undressed. She removed top and had a lovely green bra holding back a cracking pair of tits. They're fake but a really good job. Feel great in your hands. Nice little nipples too but enough to have a suck and little nibble on.

Got on to the bed and chatted about what we both enjoy as we kissed and became familiar with each others body. Kissing was just LFK but enjoyable but I do prefer a D with my FK. She then proceeded to give me really great owo and very quickly got me hard. She continued for a while. I then asked to return the favour. She's totally shaved and tasted good. Spent a while until she came. She got really wet as she came.  We kissed again and I enjoyed her magnificent tits.

She then went back to owo and moved into 69. Lucky me got to make her orgasm again. Lapped up her tasty juices. She then put on a condom and rode we cowgirl until I filled the bag. Afterwards just relaxed and had some really easy chitchat. She's a really nice girl. Clearly looks after herself and I'll definitely be making an effort to see her again and maybe even brave enough to try a duo.She said she's getting her breasts made larger fairly soon. Now that I want to see so a return is essential!

I was in at least 60 minutes and we both commented how fast the hour had gone. A really enjoyable punt.

Happy punting

Offline foreverchanges

Great stuff and seems as if you had an equally a good a time as I did when I did a review a few weeks ago. :thumbsup:

She's a top girl and I too was wondering about a duo with Sophie as I used to see the two of them years ago in pre- UKP days and always had a good time.

I saw Katie again last month and she mentioned about a further 'enhancement' - tbh they look fine to me as they are! :yahoo:

Offline ToBeOrNotToBe

I couldn't agree more. They're a right pair of beauties! If they improve then fair play!  :thumbsup: