Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino - Newcastle Central  (Read 3651 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6901330) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Billybumpit

External Link/Members Only

30 mins incall. £70 plus £10 OWO. £80 total.

She does anal for £30 extra but it wasn’t for me on this occasion.

A few recent reviews and I won’t repeat what has already been posted about her looks.  Body is 10/10. Tits are the finest pair I’ve ever laid my eyes on (and touched etc!). As far as I could tell all natural I looked for scars and had a good feel- nothing unnatural about them.

Comms we’re ok, all by text, contacted her day before giving my availability over the next couple of days. She text back initially to say she was busy and would contact later. Right enough an hour or so later she offers me a slot the following day.

Few more texts confirming etc, address given before meeting but apartment number and entry details text though 5 mins before punt. As another punter has said, bit of a clart on with key code box and a busy main st but that didn’t bother me at all, it’s a safe central area and sometimes the hustle and bustle masks what’s going on.

Service was good, oral sublime inc deep throat, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggie. Finished off in 69 with her on top, my tongue firmly up her arse and came on her hands/tits. Quick clean up and left- out in about 20 mins (I always leave a punt straight after blowing my load).

Sounds perfect but two reservations both of which would stop me going back
- I felt like she was working hard to get me to come quickly, e.g after 15 mins she asked me if I wanted a hand job to finish off
- despite that fact that she is gorgeous, and tiny, her pussy wasn’t particularly tight and the combination of this with lots of lube meant there wasn’t much feeling going on during intercourse. I’m average length and girth.

Overall a positive and decent punt let down by the two points above.

Offline PhillyExPat

I'm determined to book her before she goes back to Brazil. Her not being tight is actually a huge plus for me personally, as I'm girthier than average and love a looser feel.

Offline MagpieToon

I'm determined to book her before she goes back to Brazil. Her not being tight is actually a huge plus for me personally, as I'm girthier than average and love a looser feel.

Any idea when she goes back to Brazil?

Offline OscarC

Any idea when she goes back to Brazil?

Does it really matter?  :unknown:  Its says on her AW last day in Newcastle is Sunday.

Offline g510

She informed me last week her last day would be tomorrow.

Offline PhillyExPat

Sunday. I had her booked for 3:30 today but she cancelled. Said her last customer was "too crazy" and now she is sore T_T

Offline Billybumpit

Sunday. I had her booked for 3:30 today but she cancelled. Said her last customer was "too crazy" and now she is sore T_T
Shame- she is stunning

Offline PhillyExPat

She hit me up today, to my surprise. Already submitted a review, worth every penny :)