Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jenny Massage - Newcastle - I was passing through  (Read 6855 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6820883) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

I was passing through last week and at a local service station I popped on aw to find a Thai lady available. Jenny responded first and was the only one who could fit me in when I needed. Didn't search on here for any reviews just thought I'd chance it. Comms were easy and I found the place without to much fuss. Told to call when there for final instructions,this was because you have to use the rear entrance to the building and requires you to walk down and around several houses to get around the back.
Once inside jenny was as expected mature busty quite slim and ok ish looking for an older Thai lady. Her pics flatter her a bit. Asked how long and I said 30mins and handed over the 70pounds. I was led through her apartment to a room set up for massage with a small massage bed in it. I was told undress and she'll be back in a min. I'm laid down and she returns saying how cold it was and is it OK to put the heater on? I said yes and as soon as she did she undressed herself. Her body was decent for an older lady and her breasts looked good. She started with a good massage allowing my hands to wonder when she was I range of them. A good 10 - 15 mins of this with some cc and reach unders when she asked if I was ready to turn over. As I did she said would you like to go to the bedroom or stay here? As the massage bed was small I said bedroom please and off we went. I lie on the bed and she gets some wet wipes out and wipes my cock, she starts to kiss him and put my end in her mouth before asking if I want owo? Now I thought here go extras time so as I was rock hard I just said no, she put a condom on and said something about most men want owo and she seemed pleased I didn't, for this reason I reckon its why she put some good effort in the bj which was amazing to the point I had to stop her before popping. She moved up and kissed me then some fk and she climbed on top and started riding me and as before she really was going for it. We changed positions several times until I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, I think she knew this and said to get into mish, some dfk and she wrapped my legs around me and encouraged me to give it to her and I soon popped, more kissing then we got up and she wet wiped me down asking if I wanted a shower? I didn't have time and declined. As we were getting dressed she told she was going back to Thailand for a while but when's she's back I should come again and she'll give a longer massage and maybe shower together too. I just laughed it off thinking she's just trying to make me feel good. Some more kissing at her back door then I'm off. I get back to my car almost 50mins after I left it.
Would I return yes the service was really good and she's not to bad looking for an older Thai and her body was decent.

Offline Diamonddog

Where is she based in Newcastle? There is a Thai Jenny on Vivastreet in North Shields and
I can’t tell by the photos if it’s the same person

Offline Fragilehand

She's not the same one. She's in jesmond near the cemetery, the one holding the flower in the post below is the north shields one
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 12:58:06 am by simplicool »

Offline Diamonddog

« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 01:10:04 am by Diamonddog »

Offline Superad

No phone number on her profile. Ok guessing that’s because she isn’t working. It says to ring and not text. Fancy a go with her.

Offline Candyman1900

No phone number on her profile. Ok guessing that’s because she isn’t working. It says to ring and not text. Fancy a go with her.

Thinking back pal I'm sure she said something about going home at Xmas