Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyH1 - Royton  (Read 2959 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5403355) (6 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline wibbles

Very similar experience to dron in his review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=357566.0

I saw Hannah twice over the summer because she looked good, even though I was aware of the mixed reviews on here. The details below are a summary of both visits which were very similar.

Comms 10/10 - Arranged via Whatsapp with quick responses and a call to direct me to the house when I parked up. It's her lived in house and it was perfectly fine.

Girl - 7/10 - Attractive and a good set of fake tits even though they're not really my thing. Her body was good, and age seems accurate.

Services - 4/10 - Light FK only, no passion, no enthusiasm, positioned herself awkwardly to limit penetration. Went through the usual OWO, 69, a range of positions and finished on her tits. After a short break, more of the same (2 pops in 1 hour).

Summary - She didn't do anything particularly "wrong", but there just wasn't anything memorable at all about the meet. She's pretty fit and attractive, but not overly so (there are definitely more attractive service providers out there, regardless of whether you want the girl-next-door or plastic tiits bimbo look) and her looks and body aren't enough to justify her prices with the completely bland service. She doesn't offer GFE, PSE or actually engage in the moment. She just lies there like a sack of potatoes and stares at the ceiling/wall. Conversation afterwards and in-between sessions was a little stilted.

I thought maybe I caught her on a bad day so saw her again a few weeks later and it was the same. She would be fine for a 15 min quickie, but she doesn't offer this (as far as I know) and her prices would usually necessitate a bit of passion or a performance which she just doesn't have.

Would I return? No. I'm being generous with the neutral, but due to her elevated prices relative to the service she provides, it could easily be a neg.

£180 for 1 hr

External Link/Members Only

PS - What I find interesting is that she's on the roster for the Adult Parties gangbang. I can't imagine she would be very good since most of the girls there tend to be pretty enthusiastic and want plenty of cock, or at least give this impression, and Hannah definitely doesn't offer this kind of service. I don't think she's being pimped out as such, but could have been talked into this by her partner who she seems to offer MMFs with.

External Link/Members Only

Online Kool Keef

Top review, sums up her service very accurately.
I think she's one of those WGs who likes the money & lifestyle the job affords her (& the bf/partner no doubt) but doesn't like the actual work.

Online Trotter671

Cheers for the review pal :hi: Cheers to Dron as well :hi:
I thought quite a few times about booking Hannah as looks like she has an incredible body but with the lack of enthusiasm or service I'm glad I've not bothered to be honest. Can't see her doing well or enjoying the gangbang parties?!

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Bumped to 110% off the list, fuck that for 180ph

Offline Bustydusty

Presumably not getting many takers at £180 p/h looks like she’s now at Roses

Online Southernbloke

I had fun with her at the party I attended last month. Nice looking girl and had fun with her ended up spaffing my cum over her boobs

Online Kool Keef

Bit of a comedown in income that lol, don't think she'll last long there tbh  :unknown:

Offline Bustydusty

I won’t be even at roses prices - the lack of fk makes her a no no
Shame as she does look good
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 09:47:03 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Clearwater

Have you got a link please?

Offline Clearwater

It’s on this thread

I meant for Roses, there’s a Hannah on their rota today but NH1 is available today too for an incall.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Offline Bustydusty

Obviously a different hannah :hi:
I assumed it was the same girl as the pic on adult parties of Hannah are definitely NH1 and at least 3 of their girls have been working at Roses
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 08:39:30 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Shabaz

What is she named at roses please

Online oneeye

i have to say im surprised by comments ive been with hannah many times at the parties and she is one of everybodys favourite
she has a gorgeous girl next door body great fake tits but feel soft and great great ass and the sight of her ass bent over at parties is dreamland ! she always obliges to any ask she even does cim at them . and i alwaays think she has beaautiful smouldering eyes! shes gorgeous
maybe she a little quiet than most but thats just her and everybody loves her there