Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy foxy roxy mansfield  (Read 4985 times)

14 review(s) for Jessica-Bond (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for The_Topless_Masseuse (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

warsopguy

First time review so sorry if I miss anything out. After searching and asking for recommendations I called roxy to arrange a 30 min booking.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Wasn't let down at all and wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to sample her for yourself. The reason I chose Roxy over Chelsea Hart was the fact that she said that oral would be covered and I prefer without but I'm kinda glad I gave her a miss ( this time ). Anyway phone contact was very friendly and puts your mind at rest straightaway. I could only give Roxy a rough time of arrival due to work commitments but this was no problem. Address is easy to find and is a very quiet street Roxy asks you to drive past her place then call when you get to the gitty from where you are given clear instructions on how to find her place. Invited straight upstairs from where i had a lovely view of Roxy s arse as she wore the corset and stockings I'd requested. Once in the bedroom it was straight to the french kissing and plenty of touching. I invited Roxy to sit on my face which she obliged for a good 5 mins but she really wanted to take my cock out and start sucking. Very enthuastic blow job followed with lots of eye contact and spitting. Nearly shot my load within 2 mins so asked Roxy to slide back upto my face. Once calmed down Roxy got onto my cock and rode me like a good un. As I tend to get a little excited I came after a short time but she still took my condom off and licked my cock clean. All in all a very satisfying 30 mins and I shall return ASAP

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good to see you post a review of your visit.

Quite often, we get so many newbies who come on here and ask for advice/view on WGs but fail to report back. Great to see you give something back for the advice received   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

I emailed her weeks ago asking if she was ok about me cumming twice in a 30mins booking as I always do it and the girls that are ok about it have made quite a bit of money out of me with other bookings. The email was read but I got no reply :( So I took it as a no but she might have just thought I was a timewaster but I do have 48 positive feedback on Adultwork. I'm still tempted to see her though

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Send her another polite email, making the same enquiry.

then add a  further line, along the lines of "I've been a member here on AW for xx years, and I trust that that the 48 positive feedbacks that I have received over this period speak for themselves.

I look forward to a favourable response"

CJ

Offline Chezzie John

I might see her for 45mins instead and then I should be safe but I have other's on my hotlist and not getting a reply has made me a bit unsure about her. I also emailed Chelsea Hart asking her and she never even read it but she's a popular girl and it looks like she doesn't need to.

I want a girl this week but can't decide who. May be a party :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

I also emailed Chelsea Hart asking her and she never even read it but she's a popular girl and it looks like she doesn't need to.

you've already tried the email route, so text her or call her directly. If necessary, leave a voicemail.

Offline Chezzie John

The only time I've phoned a girl and asked about cumming twice in a 30mins booking hung up on me. It was a lass called Angel from Sheffield years ago. Ever since then I've always emailed as I feel like I'll get the same treatment over the phone. By emailing they can see I'm genuine with my feedback

Does Chelsea reply to texts if she's not met you before? I want to meet her :)

MidlandsPunter

Have added her to my hot list!  :thumbsup:

Offline Chezzie John

I phoned Roxy today and booked her for 45mins for £100 to get around asking her about cumming twice in 30 mins like last time.
I started off with a massage and then owotc for a extra £10. There was plenty of eye contact  during the oral in which is a turn on as she's got right sexy eyes.
Then more kissing and sex a couple more times which was nice :)
Roxy's a nice lass and I'm glad I tried again.

She sussed me out though and asked if I was chezzie John as I'd booked her by phone but she knew my name and where I was from and had looked at this thread  :)