Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English & Sexy- Grays  (Read 893 times)

5 review(s) for ENGLISH & SEXY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 01clarkj

So shes not got the best reviews.. but i was in the area and was quite in the mood for a bit of domination. Which is listed on her page - even in a seperate tab! So figured why not? This was sometime end of August.

Venue - as people mentioned shed at bottom of garden - is actually alright to be honest. Secluded etc.

Looks - quite hot milf next door look. Photos pretty accurate.

Session- i asked for 30min domination- bit of tie and tease and cbt. Handed over the papers... She then took a call and left me for about 5-10minutes in the shed which pissed me off. Would have left if i hadnt just given the papers. She didnt take this out of the time we had but just wasted my own time!

Then got back she asked me to strip and she used a belt to restrain my hands and asked me to close my eyes. She used a spikey roller over my cock and balls which i thought was a good start.. but just carried on with minimal energy or excitement then wanked me off.
Even asked her to do more but she just ignored. Suprised i managed to finish but needed it - had been a long day!

Wouldnt bother to be honest- should have just got a he massage somewhere
External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Had her on my to do list for some time, but looking at the neg reviews perhaps not? If you don't mind a trip across the river, MistressMuscle in Crayford will provide what your looking for. 

Offline 01clarkj

Yea i have had MM on my to do for a while.. so hope to take the leap soon. Thanks x