Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle - Pure Harmony - Belfast  (Read 2785 times)

Offline andykane

Felt lazy on Thursday and fancied a massage and a few extras.
First time ever to visit the well discussed massage places and a previous review for Michelle at PH caught my attention so booked her for an hour massage at £40.
Clean and comfortable premises, couple of guys having a coffee at the coffee shop next door in Stranmillis but these things don't bother me so went in to be greeted by a very cheerful and super friendly Michelle.
Clean papertowel on massage table, kit off and massage started. Have to say I thought it was an excellent massage, very thorough and enjoyable. Flipped over after half an hour and discussed some extras, 30 extra for her naked and He, allowed all the touching and rubbed her tits all over my body and then gave me a great titwank all the whole I was rubbing and fingering her soaking pussy.
After we had both cleaned up I was ready to put my clothes back on as about 5 mins left of my hour but she told me to lay down for an excellent head massage.
Great hour and highly recommended.
She is as described before, smallish, pixie haircut and pleasant demeanour. Lovely perky tits with big nipples and tight little trimmed pussy. Little bit of a tummy but that's just fine by me!
 :wacko: