Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ann-Marie_Owen  (Read 2560 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5635809) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline hec123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

well its great to be back and wow great start
thought i would start with someone new so liked the look of ann-marie
few msg then on to watts app all sorted easy around 2 weeks ago
£100 for 1 hour deal was on
house on the outskirts of Durham clean and tidy
ann marie looked very sexy in my eyes photos spot on dressed in stocking sexy pants and bra
started with full on proper snogs and French kissing one of the best av ever seen in 30 years for kissing,
nice nipples came alive and erect while sucking them down to her pussy Brazilian i love a little bit of bush, started licking her pussy fingering her great hygiene
and got nice and wet,then got her to play with a toy for a bit then she sat on my face as requested so i could eat her now wet pussy
she went down on me and sucked my cock for England nice and deep great feeling,
asked her to wank me off while snogging yip i was enjoying so much so she wanked me off in great style till i came
great value fun hour was had

Offline Kev3773

Nice review, welcome back to the funzone :thumbsup:
Some of her pics maybe make her look a bigger than the size 12 she advertises :unknown: What is your opinion ?  :hi:

Offline hec123

shes more a 12 then anything else not big at all mate

Offline Kev3773

Offline tynetunnel

Her AW page states she’s a “12-14”  :hi:

Offline dexpunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

well its great to be back and wow great start
thought i would start with someone new so liked the look of ann-marie
few msg then on to watts app all sorted easy around 2 weeks ago
£100 for 1 hour deal was on
house on the outskirts of Durham clean and tidy
ann marie looked very sexy in my eyes photos spot on dressed in stocking sexy pants and bra
started with full on proper snogs and French kissing one of the best av ever seen in 30 years for kissing,
nice nipples came alive and erect while sucking them down to her pussy Brazilian i love a little bit of bush, started licking her pussy fingering her great hygiene
and got nice and wet,then got her to play with a toy for a bit then she sat on my face as requested so i could eat her now wet pussy
she went down on me and sucked my cock for England nice and deep great feeling,
asked her to wank me off while snogging yip i was enjoying so much so she wanked me off in great style till i came
great value fun hour was had

I've noticed her a few times and tried to make an appointment without success. I also notice she has a couple profile with her husband so she is also married. Can you confirm whether she has a brazilian or a bush because that was a bit confusion. Personally I prefer a bush but rarely find them

Cheers

Offline hec123

I've noticed her a few times and tried to make an appointment without success. I also notice she has a couple profile with her husband so she is also married. Can you confirm whether she has a brazilian or a bush because that was a bit confusion. Personally I prefer a bush but rarely find them

Cheers

add say Brazilian but maybe a little bit more then some have if that makes sense sorry my head was right in it ha ha