Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kurvy-Katy AW Cramlington  (Read 1242 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5496476) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very good, replied after a few hours using AW - meet was cancelled a couple of times and rescheduled for a week after booking requested, postcode given quickly then call from mobile the day with house number / directions.

Location: House on Cramlington / Dudley border, recently constructed so not on sat nav, plentiful free parking, daytime punt so no idea about out of hours parking but I'm guessing the parking area will fill up with residents as they come home from work etc.

Price: £60 for 30 minutes

Services: OWO, protected sex, light spanking, CIM, Swallow (big load)

The WG: Age and looks as per the photos, long dark hair with a fairly attractive face. Quite short, and size 14/16 is about correct. I prefer my women to be a little smaller (dress size wise) to be honest but she seemed filthy so I thought I d take a punt. Nice pair of big firm tits.

The Punt: Patio doors so you can see her before you get in, looked fine so in I went.

She was wearing a black negligee with hold ups as requested, this hid her size a little so I was happy with that too - she's not massive looking but larger than my normal punt type.

Handed the money over then got undressed, she pounced on me with some decent DFK, filthy talk and I grabbed her hair which she liked. Shes been gangbanged by up to 8 blokes before so she knows how to handle a cock, mine was down her throat in no time, plenty of spit and filthy talk both ways.

I sucked her nipples then onto 69 and she was fresh and responsive. She deep throated me and got it right down her throat which was nice.

I then fucked her hard in doggy while spanking her, she was talking filthy and really loved it. Her pussy felt tight when I entered her. There's a mirror beside the bed she was using to watch me bang her, she enjoyed it.

I was ready to cum but as she is a swallower I didn't want to waste it in the bag so off with the bag and onto my back where she gave me a sloppy blow job.

Didn't take me long to shoot my spunk in her mouth, it wasn't a massive load (about 4 days worth) but there was still a fair bit - she managed to swallow most of it, with the rest on her mouth and chin.

Some spunk had dribbled down my shaft so I told her to lick it and suck it clean which she carried out with a dirty smile.

Quick clean up, post coital chat (she's very engaging) then I was out the door...

Summary: Mild doggy spank fuck with a plus sized, sloppy sucking cum guzzler

Visit Again?: No, I don't think I will. I enjoyed the punt but she was just a little larger than what I prefer, lovely lass but on the limits of my type. I'd maybe go for a blow n go if I was to go again.

Offline Knight Templar

I notice she states that there will always be a male present during incalls !!!
Did you see anyone it hear anyone else in the house?
I was tempted but that could put me off .
Nice review by the way  :thumbsup:

Offline MME

thanks for that!

I knew about that before I went in and also discussed it in my other thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266529.0

I wasn't aware of anyone at all when I went in, however I heard a couple of noises as we were going down the stairs on my way out, I was at ease with the WG and the house was a nice one in a decent area - I'm sure I'd have felt a little different had it been in the bowels of Bensham somewhere with a dodgy tart.

Offline Sar-Major

Is here there on the "Off Chance" of a 3sum..........................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review MME.   :drinks:    Glad to hear that you enjoyed her company.    :thumbsup:

Like you said she's a tad bigger than what you go for, and me too, usually.   :rolleyes:

But after reading her "Blog" she "Squirts n Gushes" and sounds like a "Right Dorty Fucker", I may have to make a visit.......  :yahoo:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MME

But after reading her "Blog" she "Squirts n Gushes" and sounds like a "Right Dorty Fucker", I may have to make a visit.......  :yahoo:
 :hi: :hi:

She really is filthy like, cum guzzler too! Fill yer boots man........ :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

She really is filthy like, cum guzzler too! Fill yer boots man........ :thumbsup:

So did you have to ask how much she was charging? As I noticed she doesn't have any prices on her profile.  :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MME

So did you have to ask how much she was charging? As I noticed she doesn't have any prices on her profile.  :dash:
Prices were all on there, she's written in her blog she's having a few days off (she probably has difficulty walking after I shagged her  :wackogirl:)

Keep checking back during the week...

Offline Knight Templar

[quote author :thumbsup: :D=MME link=topic=268180.msg2739993#msg2739993 date=1575306591]
Prices were all on there, she's written in her blog she's having a few days off (she probably has difficulty walking after I shagged her  :wackogirl:)

Keep checking back during the week...
[/quote]

:thumbsup: