Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teenpanties - Blackfriars Newcastle  (Read 1245 times)

19 review(s) for teenpanties (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tyne-bridge

External Link/Members Only

Revisited Teenpanties today after an intriguing first visit, same details as last time however after this visit I left disappointed with the service, it was as though she wasn’t that interested in providing a great hand job. Perhaps TP was just having an off day, however at £45 for very little effort it annoyed me.
This one is out of my system and I won’t be going back.......

Offline billabong

External Link/Members Only

Revisited Teenpanties today after an intriguing first visit, same details as last time however after this visit I left disappointed with the service, it was as though she wasn’t that interested in providing a great hand job. Perhaps TP was just having an off day, however at £45 for very little effort it annoyed me.

I think we could have all predicted the decline of this SP and the limited services. And so it begins....

Offline waynekerr600

Same here I think she's a see once move on type of girl.

Offline The Outsider

I think we could have all predicted the decline of this SP and the limited services. And so it begins....

I predicted she'd flip and stab somebody but I've been proved wrong.  So far!  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

I predicted she'd flip and stab somebody but I've been proved wrong.  So far!  :hi:

If he's buried under the patio we will never know.

Offline The Outsider

If he's buried under the patio we will never know.

Is Trevor Jordache a member on here?  ;)

Offline waynekerr600

Is Trevor Jordache a member on here?  ;)

He used to be but stopped posting suddenly.

Offline The Outsider

He used to be but stopped posting suddenly.

:hi:

I'm off to Google for pictures of Anna Friel back when she still had her own lips.  There is somebody dangerous I'd have loved half an hour with!

Offline waynekerr600

:hi:

I'm off to Google for pictures of Anna Friel back when she still had her own lips.  There is somebody dangerous I'd have loved half an hour with!

Wasn't she a lesbian though? I'd do a duo with her and her ginger girl friend

Offline The Outsider

Wasn't she a lesbian though? I'd do a duo with her and her ginger girl friend

Only a part time lesbian, like most of those who tick the "bisexual" box.   :bomb: :D

Offline waynekerr600

Only a part time lesbian, like most of those who tick the "bisexual" box.   :bomb: :D

Doesn't take much to get them back on solids.