Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina_J  (Read 1733 times)

4 review(s) for Anna Blonde (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jonathan Crane

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have to be honest and say this one very nearly got a negative, but certain aspects of the meet weren't bad, so I thought neutral was the fairest review to give.

I met Angelina a couple of days ago. Her apartment in Bedminster's West Street would be a bit tricky to find if you don't know Bristol all that well - it's a huge, sprawling complex with two gates to get through before entering. I booked for 30 minutes at £60.

Had her price been any higher, this would be a poor review of her services. As with the amount, you get a covered BJ and the choice of the basic 3 positions. Nothing particularly flashy or enthusiastic, but delivered with just enough vigour to be enjoyable. Angelina doesn't speak very good English, so communicating what you want is a touch difficult.

She is attractive and has nice boobs and a firm a*se. Facially, she matches the pictures exactly - I guess it's hard to conceal yourself with a tattoo on your upper cheek. She wasn't rude or obnoxious and I didn't feel rushed, but neither was she welcoming or friendly.

I've heard the phrase "conveyer belt" used before to describe certain meetings on here and that term is very apt. You get what you pay for, and nothing else.

If you're looking for a speedy liaison at a reasonable price, you could do much worse. However, if you've standards loftier than the basics, you could save a few more pennies and do immeasurably better elsewhere.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 07:42:49 pm by Jonathan Crane »

Ombadsman

I had the raging horn tonight and called her up.

She ticked a good few boxes for me on her AW profile so I thought I would give her a try. What a waste of time.

She could not have made it any more obvious that she did not want to see me. I know it was the end of her working day, 9pm but ffs, don't accept a booking if you are going to be grumpy about it.

I navigated my way around the complex that she is staying in and eventually found her room. She let me in and I immediately got the feeling she didn't want me there. I had booked for an hour and she tried to get me to agree to 30 mins. Reluctantly she said I could stay for an hour but by this stage, I was thinking that it wasn't looking good so I said thank you but no thank you and left. She does have big tits and the facial tattoo but irl was not as nice looking as her pics imho.

£20 quid for taxis to and from Bedminster but at least I saved myself £80.

Once again I find myself regretting trying anyone other than my regular and all time favourite. I just hope the floods in Somerset don't keep her from coming back to Bristol soon! (danger of advertising!!)

OM

Offline Daffodil

Facial tattoos are a huge turn-off for me.

And it states she does owo on her profile so the fact that she doesn't would earn her an instant negative from me.

Other than that, thanks both for the reviews! No way I would see her now.

Offline PuntingPete

I had the raging horn tonight and called her up.

She ticked a good few boxes for me on her AW profile so I thought I would give her a try. What a waste of time.

She could not have made it any more obvious that she did not want to see me. I know it was the end of her working day, 9pm but ffs, don't accept a booking if you are going to be grumpy about it.

I navigated my way around the complex that she is staying in and eventually found her room. She let me in and I immediately got the feeling she didn't want me there. I had booked for an hour and she tried to get me to agree to 30 mins. Reluctantly she said I could stay for an hour but by this stage, I was thinking that it wasn't looking good so I said thank you but no thank you and left. She does have big tits and the facial tattoo but irl was not as nice looking as her pics imho.

£20 quid for taxis to and from Bedminster but at least I saved myself £80.

Once again I find myself regretting trying anyone other than my regular and all time favourite. I just hope the floods in Somerset don't keep her from coming back to Bristol soon! (danger of advertising!!)

OM

Sorry you had a bad punt, shame as she does look fit  :thumbsup:

You should have started a new thread with your review though so you could have given her a big fat NEGATIVE   :hi:

Ombadsman

Fair point Pete. If its not against the rules I might just do that!

OM

Offline Jonathan Crane

Having given the meet a little extra thought, I'm inclined to think I should have given her a negative, too. Primarily because I just assume it's OW at the price - if she's advertising OWO then she deserves a negative.

Had I paid a little more attention to her profile, I would have rated her worse.

SirPhilipXX

Facial tattoos are a huge turn-off for me.

And it states she does owo on her profile so the fact that she doesn't would earn her an instant negative from me.

Other than that, thanks both for the reviews! No way I would see her now.
You have the query the sanity of someone who decides to permanently disfigure her previously attractive face.

Offline Jonathan Crane

You have the query the sanity of someone who decides to permanently disfigure her previously attractive face.

Had she spoken better English, I would have asked her.

Offline Roth

Logs in to AW but does not read her emails for bookings.  Obviously got enough business by phone ....!