Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laila Norton  (Read 562 times)

13 review(s) for THAI GIRL 69xx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline jonone

/www.adultwork.com/4640442
Punt took place last week.
All arranged by text with no issues. Got to postcode in Norton and rang for flat number,  parking and entrance
to flat were discreet.
Door was opened by Liana wearing a dressing gown. Got into bedroom and played  £60 for 30 minutes.
I got undressed whilst she took money to other room.
Liana came back in and took gown off underneath she was wearing matching red bra and knickers. She does have a good body, pert tits with dark nipples and a nice curvy arse. She didn't say a lot which is ok with me but she was pleasant and friendly. Started off with a massage which was good, using her forearms and elbows . This lasted for 10 minutes then she asked me to turn over, and she prceeded to put blob on with her mouth. Oral was covered but nice with plenty of eye contact. She climbed on top after a few minutes and soon got into a good rhythm which felt really good. Then it was into mish and the sight of her layed with her legs at the side of her head with her hairy pussy on show was a sexy as fuck sight.
Got dug into her and this was the first time I'd got close to her face, This is when a good punt ended, her breath stunk, like fucking pig shit. I'd been really enjoying myself up till this point and I was as much angry as I was  as disappointed. Pulled out and finished myself off, cleaned up and got dressed. Punt had over ran  by 10 minutes but there had been no pressure from her to finish.
If She had just brushed her fucking teeth before hand everything would have been great,  just glad there was no kissing on offer at the start of the punt!

13 review(s) found for THAI GIRL 69xx linked to in above post (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative)