Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Suza xxx - Newcastle Upon Tyne (bait & switch)  (Read 606 times)

10 review(s) for HOT SEXY SUZA XXX (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Tyne-bridge

Sorry no link.
Finally made a booking to see Hot Sexy Suza xxx who advertises on Adultwork in Newcastle Upon Tyne. A 23 year old cute sexy Thai babe, who on her likes list ticks a lot of my boxes, I was really looking forward to spending some time with her. Made a telephone booking request +447553641588 and was sent the address and postcode, to flat 5 in an apartment block in Fawdon. I didn’t get to see Suza. I was greeted by one of her friends, perhaps SexyHanaXXX also on Adulwork, I challenged her on not being Suza, she said she was and that she had cut her hair short !!
Naturally I was disappointed not to see Suza and decided to leave without a punt. I do wish Asian girls would stop trying to switch when they are unavailable, it’s often done by some Chinese girls, it frustrates me and no doubt other punters and they really should stop. OK rant over.......

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry no link.
Finally made a booking to see Hot Sexy Suza xxx who advertises on Adultwork in Newcastle Upon Tyne. A 23 year old cute sexy Thai babe, who on her likes list ticks a lot of my boxes, I was really looking forward to spending some time with her. Made a telephone booking request +447553641588 and was sent the address and postcode, to flat 5 in an apartment block in Fawdon. I didn’t get to see Suza. I was greeted by one of her friends, perhaps SexyHanaXXX also on Adulwork, I challenged her on not being Suza, she said she was and that she had cut her hair short !!
Naturally I was disappointed not to see Suza and decided to leave without a punt. I do wish Asian girls would stop trying to switch when they are unavailable, it’s often done by some Chinese girls, it frustrates me and no doubt other punters and they really should stop. OK rant over.......

I presume this is the link.  External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

It pays not to post flat numbers.   :hi: