Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andra in Nottingham  (Read 3684 times)

Offline MrMan1973

Well what can I say...
Saw this lady a couple of days ago after work
External Link/Members Only

I saw her on AW and just thought BOOBS BOOBS and didn't really bother reading the rest.
She was at the Brittania Hotel. Easy access and a favourite haunt for EE girls in Nottingham.

It is her in the pics and her Boobs are real and magnificent, shame about everything else, miserable, constantly texting, no nice underwear etc etc you get the picture.

I played with those boobs and to be honest could have spent the entire punt doing that however she took the johnny out and said "You on top now"  I asked for some Oral and she rolled her eyes but agreed. Then just the one position - mish, no other position. With those boobs cowgirl would have been awesome but she flatly refused. Anyway the shag was forgettable so I decided to finish myself over her tits only to be told that that was £20 extra.. doh!
Anyway if you live massive natural tits on a young slimmish frame and a mechanical fuck then she's the girl for you however if you like a bit more avoid....

Offline Taggart

Romanian. What do you expect?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Romanian. What do you expect?

+1

A profile that's 2 months old, probably a trafficked immigrant, one shite review and does bareback - so must have aids. Yeah she's a keeper alright  :thumbsup:

Offline MrMan1973

What can I say? I was boob blinded...  :wacko:

Offline cunnyhunt

Works in the MK and Bedford area as well.

I did not progress from phone call

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
MM1973,

Sorry to hear about wasted visit.

Research, Research, Research!!!

Now that you are a member, put up a list of potential punts up here and ask members for their thoughts/views etc.
It's amazing what you can pick up, even for an experienced punter like myself.

Offline Mrreese2013

Very mechanical but those boobs are awesome.

pleasure

She was at the Brittania Hotel. Easy access and a favourite haunt for EE girls in Nottingham.

...and almost always a red flag for me. I've not had exclusively bad punts there, but every really bad punt I've had in Nottingham has been with a girl in the Britannia. That place is like a convention for prossies who hate their job.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
...and almost always a red flag for me. I've not had exclusively bad punts there, but every really bad punt I've had in Nottingham has been with a girl in the Britannia. That place is like a convention for prossies who hate their job.

Brittania is also used by English girls as well. Have been there a few times. Agree about the state of that place.

NottsDB

No longer active, what did you do to her mate?  :D

Offline Northerndave666

I often wonder if the people visiting Nottm ever twig on to the amount of WG's using that hovel of a hotel.....or are they just in a state of shock at how poor the place is?

It is a Britannia hotel though, all they ever do is buy a place and spend 30 years running it into the ground. Walked under their Coventry hotel a couple of weeks ago and it even looked sh*tter on the outside than on the insider !

Offline MrMan1973

The rooms are always clean though, even if the inhabitants are dirty..
I can see why WG's use it though... cheap, central, open 24hours, no questions asked etc

I've had some very good punts there and some instantly forgettable ones too...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
The rooms are always clean though, even if the inhabitants are dirty..
I can see why WG's use it though... cheap, central, open 24hours, no questions asked etc

I've had some very good punts there and some instantly forgettable ones too...

Don't forget, during daytime, you can bypass the reception by walking from the car park strainght onto the 1st floor, using the footbridge.