Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier league hooring glasgow  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Game of scones

Right guys time to up the anti change aim forget my old adage of vfm and see a class hoor .Give the old czech grannies a miss and see one of glasgows finest .But who will be the lucky lady whom I will spend my hardearned on??
I'm thinking a 45 min encounter 2 pops any opinions advice ??

DG

This will come as no surprise but Gabriella, Eva and Sarah (HornyHottie) would be my recommendations. Plenty of reviews to check out and you'll see they all offer something a little bit different. A few other names will be offered but these are the girls I have intimate experience of.  :hi:

Should add Eva usually looks for at least an hour on first visit.

ickydicky

jasmine4hotfun. but don't think she working until next week. her bj is worth waiting for. great body too

mavgoose

Agree regards Jasmine. Especially her oral.

Sophie Thomas would be my vote. However, her profile has been down recently. Hope she's back soon.

mavgoose

Anyone else , like me , celebrate the return of the delectable Sophie Thomas to the adultwork site today....

:thumbsup:
 :drinks:

Offline Clattypats

Anyone else , like me , celebrate the return of the delectable Sophie Thomas to the adultwork site today....

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:18:27 am by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

Good spot that she's back Mav :thumbsup: Defo another to add to the HL..Owo and Cim nail it for me,just need to find some time for a punt now  :)

ickydicky

Good spot that she's back Mav :thumbsup: Defo another to add to the HL..Owo and Cim nail it for me,just need to find some time for a punt now  :)

let us all know how it goes with a review please :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

No av not seen here before..if she's still about when I go for my next punt I may well give here a try.
Every time I have my mind set on someone another comes along that I think may be better..suppose I'll just try and get through as many on my HL as I can this month  :dance:
I'll stick a review up if I see her icky,if noone beats me to it..will be tail end of nxt week before my next punt :(
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:08:51 pm by Clattypats »

mavgoose

She can be a little difficult to get a hold of.
But totally worth it.
Read my review.

ickydicky

No av not seen here before..if she's still about when I go for my next punt I may well give here a try.
Every time I have my mind set on someone another comes along that I think may be better..suppose I'll just try and get through as many on my HL as I can this month  :dance:
I'll stick a review up if I see her icky,if noone beats me to it..will be tail end of nxt week before my next punt :(

well enjoy whoever it is you punt