Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices... Are they getting a bit much?  (Read 4503 times)

Online MrMakers

If you guys want a silver lining, back over in the states in NYC or DC, any of these 150/H gals would be 350/H gals easy.  80/140 over there gets you a 5 out of 10 in a shady place with a drug habit and probable needle marks, its a much grimmer situation TBS.

Supply and demand doesn't seem to be working in the punters favor.  Sure, there are now guys working from home that can't get away from the family now, but that is probably balanced out by a bunch of guys that now can't get laid at the pubs or on tinder.  On the ladies end, some gals have stopped due to COVID and travel is a bit of a mess, so I imagine demand is higher at this point.

Its interesting to see posts talking about "dusty phones" and sour grapes when a gal isn't in someone's price range, like they just sit and stare at a quiet phone and wonder why.  If they weren't busy they'd lower prices.  And a lot aren't even in it for the maximum amount - like for those that are in it for holiday money or paying off student loans - if you could make the same amount fucking 3 dudes instead of 4, why wouldn't you?  I think it goes to show you that forums like these are a small minority of the economy.

Offline Harrymetsally

Yeah I'd only shag her if she paid me £200 tbh... I suppose people like that are probably just doing it for a little extra dosh on the side and not a full time gig otherwise they would be broke... Either that or she thinks she can cash in on covid.

She cancels a lot too from her feedback, obviously her partner who pumps her in her videos pays her bills :)

Offline Tom1976

Am away down to Manchester next week for a couple of days. The parlours seems back open.

The prices have went up in Glasgow, though I saw one lady who was £140ph has now dropped them (fnarr fnarr) back down to £120ph

Offline Name Not Found

The prices have went up in Glasgow, though I saw one lady who was £140ph has now dropped them (fnarr fnarr) back down to £120ph

Links are more useful than anecdotes  :thumbsup:

Offline The Man With No Name

We tend to base our perception of value not on anything real, but on what we paid for something when we first bought it, so 100 seems extortionate to me. I suspect a punter starting out today would have no real problem with paying 100 because they have no other baseline.

Some valid points here. In response to this specifically, while it's is definitely a factor in perceiving the value of anything, another way I look at the price of my punts is in relation to the time, hassle and money still involved in meeting and shagging a civvy bird from scratch - compared to simply booking a hooker.

There's certainly no mathematical formula involved, but considering I'm still young enough to do so - and don't think I've ever punted when I've the regular civvy option for free (even if it isn't as good), as you're then simply spending money to let previous hard work go to waste - I always at least try to weigh up the individual merits and cost of a particular punt against the ease and chances of getting a "free" ride any time soon.

Never forget to subtract the money that regular dating gradually clocks up as well. I once dated a moronic girl who'd spend 30 quid on a takeaway for two, then the same on fuck-all in the supermarket, which I inevitably found myself having to contribute to when staying the weekend with her. Daft cunts like that with no concept of value or respect for money are always going to be false economy - and no matter how good a ride they may start out, the novelty usually quickly wares off.

Specific services and what I might be in the mood for are another factor. So although I also started punting in era when 60-80/half was the the norm and some may somewhat understandably balk at £100 for 30 min - particularly pre-pandemic - if a gorgeous girl's happy to properly swallow my dick and load, then enthusiastically take me balls-deep in her arse, I'd actually consider that extremely good value. Even if her services aren't as exotic, provided she's hot and enthusiastic enough - and is happy for me to rattle her again till I fire off a second round - I'll still happily pay it if I'm in the mood, as it's how I like to punt. As not only does it meet my 50/pop rule, I also know for a fact that even if I did go out and strike it lucky on civvy street that night, I know as raw and enjoyable a fuck is still going to be a good few weeks down the line, no matter how dirty she is, in the unlikely event she even ever is.

Go down the online dating route, on the other hand - especially at the moment - and you'll usually simply be texting till your dick falls off.

But as I previously stated on another thread a few months ago, where I do draw the line are the cunts drastically upping their prices due to Covid, who can simply go fuck themselves with their dusty phones. Most punters' incomes have been fucked just as much as theirs - many, including mine, far more so. A ten or twenty here or there for longer bookings is somewhat justifiable, given periods of extremely low trade - and especially for touring girls who've extra outlay for limited flat accommodation when hotels aren't taking them. But with the number of girls available just now, it's very much a sellers' market, meaning the ones happy to work are already raking it in, even at "normal" rates. What's almost ironic is that they're too fucking stupid to realise this and are merely pricing themselves out of business.

Employing a cretinous concept of what's effectively extra "danger money" for whoring during a pandemic is as shameful as it is hypocritical and self-defeating. If they're willing to take the chance of catching what for the vast majority is a minor flu infection, ripping the arse out your customer base isn't going to reduce those chances - and if there's any moral justice it'd hopefully only increase them. Moreover, they'll also be too smug and stupid to then lower their prices when the market normalises and be back cleaning toilets, unable to understand why nobody wants to shag them.

Any hoor thinking they can radically hike their prices out of sheer, shameless, parasitic profiteering can fuck right off and only dream of my business. Funny how it generally tends to be all the fat tacky bastards doing it as well...  :vomit:

Offline jkrieg

Any hoor thinking they can radically hike their prices out of sheer, shameless, parasitic profiteering can fuck right off and only dream of my business. Funny how it generally tends to be all the fat tacky bastards doing it as well...  :vomit:

It is surprising just how many fat middle aged brits think they can get away with charging more than 20 year olds with perfect bodies.

Golden vagina syndrome from being told that being obese is beautiful by the media I suppose.

Offline The Man With No Name

being told that being obese is beautiful by the media I suppose.

This has always fucked me right off as well. Effectively being celebrated for continuing to eat like a pig when you're already a fat shitbag, simply because "bodyshaming" i.e. calling someone out for being a fat shitbag and to lose some weight for the good of their own health, utterly fucking bewangers (simultaneously bewilders and angers) me.

There's so rarely an excuse not to lose weight either. I personally only know two people in such a bracket - but while one suffers badly from PTSD the other lost the required weight to qualify, got gastric band surgery and is making impressive, genuinely commendable progress. That's what should applauded - not embracing the fact you're a fat fuck.

And you're completely right - it's purely down to social media bollocks and BBC "offend nobody" mentality.

In a country with heavy taxation and a publicly funded health system, as a morbidly obese disgrace you're not only a drain on your own lifespan, you're also a drain on my hard-earned income. Every corner of society knows it's a health and financial timebomb, as more and more resources are devoted away from treating genuine disease to keeping the obese alive. But as ever, most of it'd rather be polite, timid little shites than saying what really needs to be said.

Then again, what does it really matter? The NHS is a flawed, utterly unsustainable model of healthcare to begin with, with the Tories presiding over it for the majority of its existence only fucking it even further. And now with Covid - and Boris the Blonde Bombshite's circus shafting it into the stoneage, it'll simply never recover to pre-pandemic levels of service. Best fucking off to a warm climate and getting used to your GP's dulcet tones down the phoneline, whilst performing your own self-surgery - as that's the closest you're getting to the fucker ever again.

Offline jkrieg

This has always fucked me right off as well. Effectively being celebrated for continuing to eat like a pig when you're already a fat shitbag, simply because "bodyshaming" i.e. calling someone out for being a fat shitbag and to lose some weight for the good of their own health, utterly fucking bewangers (simultaneously bewilders and angers) me.

There's so rarely an excuse not to lose weight either. I personally only know two people in such a bracket - but while one suffers badly from PTSD the other lost the required weight to qualify, got gastric band surgery and is making impressive, genuinely commendable progress. That's what should applauded - not embracing the fact you're a fat fuck.

And you're completely right - it's purely down to social media bollocks and BBC "offend nobody" mentality.

In a country with heavy taxation and a publicly funded health system, as a morbidly obese disgrace you're not only a drain on your own lifespan, you're also a drain on my hard-earned income. Every corner of society knows it's a health and financial timebomb, as more and more resources are devoted away from treating genuine disease to keeping the obese alive. But as ever, most of it'd rather be polite, timid little shites than saying what really needs to be said.

Then again, what does it really matter? The NHS is a flawed, utterly unsustainable model of healthcare to begin with, with the Tories presiding over it for the majority of its existence only fucking it even further. And now with Covid - and Boris the Blonde Bombshite's circus shafting it into the stoneage, it'll simply never recover to pre-pandemic levels of service. Best fucking off to a warm climate and getting used to your GP's dulcet tones down the phoneline, whilst performing your own self-surgery - as that's the closest you're getting to the fucker ever again.

Hit the nail on the head mate. If you don't find obese women attractive then you are a mysoginist. Crazy times we live in.

What's interesting is that they don't treat other eating disorders the same way. If a girl is too skinny, then it's socially acceptable to call her a skinny bitch etc... But because their eating disorder allows them to feed their addiction and display 0 self control that is somehow strong and brave.... The brave thing would be putting the fork down!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
my old account

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270737.msg2767330#msg2767330
Care to explain why you have 2 accounts before both get banned.

5 Multiple accounts
Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts.

Offline Deadpool

Care to explain why you have 2 accounts before both get banned.

5 Multiple accounts
Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts.

I couldn’t remember the password for the first account and iirc when i requested to change password it didnt work,feel free to delete either account if that is what is requred to stay casually on the forum

Offline Courtney

I couldn’t remember the password for the first account and iirc when i requested to change password it didnt work,feel free to delete either account if that is what is requred to stay casually on the forum

…you say you couldn’t remember it but you logged into your original account a month after creating this one? That’s what I find odd. :unknown:

Offline Name Not Found

..... if that is what is requred to stay casually on the forum

Is "casually" a euphemism for "contributing fuck all"?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
We've sorted that now so we can look forward to some useful contributions?    :unknown: