Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price Increase at Newtown Sauna, Edinburgh  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Largs43

I see Newtown Sauna (NTS) are increasing their entry fees by £5 per session, with effect from 1st June 2018.

There's a wee note announcing this at the entry window. The fees to the girls are not increasing at this time.

A good selection of 6 girls on this morning; once again I enjoyed the energetic attentions of Jade  :yahoo:

So, the new entry prices from June will be;

30 mins      £25
45 mins      £30
60 mins      £35

Offline willie loman

I imagine that will mean other saunas will follow. Mind you prices have remained the same for a few years.

Offline foreverchanges

I imagine that will mean other saunas will follow. Mind you prices have remained the same for a few years.

Very true indeed .Years ago I was in the London Street lounge when ex boss Ricky took a call from Ambassador to say that they were putting the prices up and Ricky immediately got on the phone to the Brothers Grim at Scorpio to inform them that LSS were following suite.

Offline DickDiver

Very true indeed .Years ago I was in the London Street lounge when ex boss Ricky took a call from Ambassador to say that they were putting the prices up and Ricky immediately got on the phone to the Brothers Grim at Scorpio to inform them that LSS were following suite.

Imagine price matching the Ambassador! I was never drunk enough to go in.

Unfortunately I was drunk enough to go into the one on Torphichen Street a few times. The futility of chucking out time horn!

Offline foreverchanges

Imagine price matching the Ambassador! I was never drunk enough to go in.

Unfortunately I was drunk enough to go into the one on Torphichen Street a few times. The futility of chucking out time horn!

Incredibly back then the  Ambassador used to be more expensive than London Street.
Rest assured you didn't miss anything. :scare:

Offline Largs43

I haven't seen any sauna price rises in my 4 years punting, but the east European chick on the door said management had told her it was their first price rise in 15 years!

Offline Matrix

I haven't seen any sauna price rises in my 4 years punting, but the east European chick on the door said management had told her it was their first price rise in 15 years!

Doesn't seem to different from the others. The last rise must have been around 2010. With the selection back then, I didn't give a fuck about an extra 5 spot.

Online Keema

Make sure you have £5 notes as you go in and in the room. They never have change!

Offline daviebond

Make sure you have £5 notes as you go in and in the room. They never have change!
Or just ask for change of a tenner at the desk

Offline Marmalade

If they all charged the same at least it would be easier to have the right money. Just now you have to remember that BSS is a fiver cheaper than LSS (and yet BSS usually gives OWO). Newtown does at least get some fresh new and youngish faces occasionally. BSS can have limited selections and LSS almost seems to have a deal with a van arriving from Romania each week.

NeedAnotherHobby

A double sausage n egg McMuffin is now £2.69 .....

Offline willie loman

If they all charged the same at least it would be easier to have the right money. Just now you have to remember that BSS is a fiver cheaper than LSS (and yet BSS usually gives OWO). Newtown does at least get some fresh new and youngish faces occasionally. BSS can have limited selections and LSS almost seems to have a deal with a van arriving from Romania each week.

When both blair and the new town were under the same management, the new town was actually cheaper to enter, then they price matched, now they are charging more, pity the don't give loyalty cards.

soysauce

A double sausage n egg McMuffin is now £2.69 .....

Try and get a Fillet o Fish on its own. Its £3.09 if i remember correctly.

Offline hmscossack

as I said in an earlier post , the price increase by Newtown is to cover the cost of brand new carpets in the premises ( and other improvements are planned )