Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio's Naturist Health Spa - Kentish Town  (Read 66691 times)

Offline Mkdng

any updates on this place?? is it up and running again after the fire ?? i can see it's a bit hit and miss with the cocks but i am thinking of gong on wed night

Offline NoHo

Been open a few months now    All back to normal 

Offline Mkdng

yes guys alls good at rio's.. yes there where more cocks than pussy but a good range of age and shapes.. aprox 8 women (not counting the 2 stunning bar maids ) and around 20 blokes when i was there even saw a bit of action

Offline jacy100

Hey, ISO most of the clientele arrive alone or go with friends or partners in crime?

Offline akauya

Been to Rio's last Wednesday after I heard they had a fire and re-opened. I was hoping they had a whole refurb but no. It looks as shabby as it always did.

There were the usual crowds of men, a few couples. For a change there were two young English women (with their boyfriends) one of them was absolutely fucking stunning and she wasn't afraid to show her assets. Crowds of men were hovering around her (not me of course I wouldn't sink that low oh noooo). When I say she was fucking stunning I mean fucking stunning, page 3 model type with huge naturals and trimmed pubes. Yes, she did 're-arrange' her towel a couple of times so as to give the pervs ogling her (not me I hasten to add) a full view of her charms. She was obviously enjoying the effect she had on men.

The girls serving at the bar (all EE) were very pretty too. One of them in particular had a perfect set of tits that at first had me mesmerised - not that I was perving of course.

The funny thing about nudity is that after the initial "shock" of seeing bouncing tits, flabby bums, etc. it all becomes rather natural and after a while it's no longer a turn on.

Then again maybe it's just me.

For all those of you thinking of going there to get some action, well, think again. It's extremely rare for that to happen. And if you're a overweight middle age unfit man, you're going to have stiff (ahem) competition from the young, fit looking studs parading their 4-packs in there.

One of the EE girls (the one with the great tits) at the bar was clearly taken by this good looking lad who for some reason (obviously thick in the head) wasn't interested in the girl. She kept flirting with him and the idiot didn't even pretend to show polite interest.

As the saying goes, youth is wasted on the young.

My way of a Rio's evening is this, book a prossie (somewhere in Kentish Town or Camden), fuck her, go to Rio's, relax in the Jacuzzi, sweat like a pig in the sauna, have a shower, get out, go for a kebab and a beer.

Perfect.