Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minxmilf30 Shrewsbury  (Read 623 times)

Offline Neojay76

External Link/Members Only

Thinking of venturing into Shrewsbury to see this WG, great set of tits and looks attractive.
Has anyone had the pleasure yet?

Offline Diggingdeep

Looks interesting  :thumbsup: I haven’t seen her or had any contact, would be interested to read a review if you TOFTT

Offline Neojay76

Well she’s sparked my interest that’s for sure. Prices are good too. Just hoping the low price doesn’t mirror the service!

Offline Boundless

She used to go by another name and I'm pretty sure I've seen a poor review on here.

Think she's in a rough block of flats in Meole, the place is a right tip and the service was rubbish.
I can't remember what she was called, but I'll have a think.

Edit

Found it, the old memory hasn't let me down - Minxymilf28  of course!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226062.msg2297341#msg2297341
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 10:52:37 pm by Boundless »

Offline Neojay76

Thanks for that. Don’t think I’ll be paying her a visit now. Glad your mind hasn’t let you down  :thumbsup:

Offline shaven4you

Thanks for that. Don’t think I’ll be paying her a visit now. Glad your mind hasn’t let you down  :thumbsup:

yeah that reveiw is here.  lives in a shit hole , dirty chav not in a good way . a mate used to live in the same block of flats and said foot traffic was 20 or more old men  day and night.

Offline Bonkers123

I have reviewed her so check out my via my profile. Cheap pump and dump nothing more.