Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brianna-Britney - Birmingham  (Read 802 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6285218) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5748690) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5834316) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KingUser2017

External Link/Members Only

The meet didn't actually happen.

But this review is to warn others before they call her!

I texted her first to book an outcall, she didn't reply for a few hours. So I thought to forget it. Then the next day about 11pm in the night she called. Looking at the time, I didn't answer. I then called her the next day in the afternoon.

Spoke to her to arrange an outcall or even an incall. The woman is bonkers! actually really bonkers and mad. She started to ask weird questions!! LOL, I knew straight away this person is on something... She wouldn't discuss anything about the incall/outcall. So I put the phone down. Then she calls back and starts the conversation again... the same thing happened and she declined to say that she's not in Birmingham & cant discuss these things on the phone?? !! very weird..

Online GingerNuts

Did you have a confirmed booking?

Offline KingUser2017

Did you have a confirmed booking?

No, the booking wasn't confirmed, I just "tried" to book her. I couldn't even understand her properly on the phone, her speech was blurred and all muddled up...

Online Punterperson1971

No, the booking wasn't confirmed, I just "tried" to book her. I couldn't even understand her properly on the phone, her speech was blurred and all muddled up...
What was she asking

Offline Straightsix

She has a condition of some sort. Not autistic but something else you'd need more info on to diagnose. I suspect she also has difficulty writing texts or reading. She may suffer from paranoia too with her reserved behaviour.
I've met her and although the punt was mediocre, it could have been better and yes it was strange. More my fault really.
I wouldn't recommend more than 15 minute appointment anyway.

Oh, by the way. There is an image of her in verification pics.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 09:09:24 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alpharius

Had a failed meet with her, see my review. She didn't seem to comprehend I was on a tight schedule and no longer available. Seemed ok on the phone but had no idea what was on her profile (I recall she had a weirdly low rate for 2 hours, she said she'd honour it)

Offline Straightsix

Had a failed meet with her, see my review. She didn't seem to comprehend I was on a tight schedule and no longer available. Seemed ok on the phone but had no idea what was on her profile (I recall she had a weirdly low rate for 2 hours, she said she'd honour it)
Similar with me. I think I hung around for about 30 minutes despite telling her exactly when I would arrive; she told me "I didn't think you were coming?" FFS!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 10:20:12 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish