Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with Birmingham Geography please  (Read 853 times)

Offline Pedalwall

Have punted in Birmingham but not for a while and that has been within walking distance of New Street station. Will be travelling up to West Mids in a couple of weeks to watch football at West Brom. Likely to be arriving by train into New Street and then cycling out to The Hawthorns. Thinking of combining a massage/rub and tug and wondered what establishments and/or providers I'm likely to pass on my cycle. Thinking it's more likely to be a shop working on a Saturday rather than an individual. Aware there's still the option of the City Centre before setting off but interested in widening my horizons. Thanks for any help.

Offline JollyTimes

search for jewellery quarter in here, then on google maps.. that's a start

Offline little poker

You could try Erotic Studio in Henrietta Street, Hockley near Snow Hill Train Station.  They open on Saturdays but close about 7. 30 pm i think.

Offline Dark Vader

Have punted in Birmingham but not for a while and that has been within walking distance of New Street station. Will be travelling up to West Mids in a couple of weeks to watch football at West Brom. Likely to be arriving by train into New Street and then cycling out to The Hawthorns. Thinking of combining a massage/rub and tug and wondered what establishments and/or providers I'm likely to pass on my cycle. Thinking it's more likely to be a shop working on a Saturday rather than an individual. Aware there's still the option of the City Centre before setting off but interested in widening my horizons. Thanks for any help.
What's your general route going to be? Canal, A41, A457?

Offline alabama1

I would be very interested in reading a review from that location  :D

Offline Knobrot

Forget the bike, catch the tram straight to the Albion ground.  The tram stop is outside New Street Station on Stephenson Street. 

Also, you could visit Colour & Beauty massage (not been myself, but reviewed on here), this is about a 5 minute walk from the station, or again, you could jump on the tram for a stop or 2 (it’s in the opposite direction to the baggies ground).  After your massage you could have a swift pint in Wetherspoons (the square peg).

External Link/Members Only

Hope this helps.

Offline david53

Trams are not currently serving New Street station, due to engineering work. They are starting from Bull Street until October.

Offline m4rmite

Catch the train from moor Street or snow hill to the hawthorns.
It goes past the jewellery quarter, there should be a number of ladies based there.

Offline Pedalwall

Thinking more A41

Offline Pedalwall

Thanks for the various responses. Realise I could both see within the City Centre - would probably hope to see Vicky Torea again if she's working - or get the tram etc but my preferred mode of transport is bike so was looking to see what might be available on route so to speak.

Offline Walsalllad15

I'd not leave your bike around the Hawthorns

Offline Punterperson1971

I'd not leave your bike around the Hawthorns
Yeah they would nick the seat and leave the bike

Offline Knobrot

Yeah they would nick the seat and leave the bike

Could be worse, could have been Villa Park….!!!!!! :vomit:

Offline Punterperson1971

Could be worse, could have been Villa Park….!!!!!! :vomit:
True they’d nick the air out of the tyres and leave the bike  :lol: :lol:

Offline dog999