Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BellaYorkshire  (Read 1567 times)

Offline youngandfun

Morning gents,

Anyone had any comms with this one? Sent an email but not read!

External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

I emailed her yesterday, said that she doesn't have an incall sorted yet. Then an hour later, her page said LS1 incalls  :unknown:

Cracking tits.

Offline youngandfun

Yeah I wouldn’t mind a shot with those  :D

Might just keep an eye out

Offline youngandfun

Just checked my inbox says she’s not in leeds till Monday taking pre bookings now for then

Offline stevedave

Anyone had any luck with this one yet? I've had vague comms but nothing has come of it yet.

Justanotheruser

Same. Emails were infrequent and couldn't really find any time that she could actually commit too. So I gave up.

Offline stevedave

Yeah. Got an email back today, eventually. Not offering incalls, only outcalls... even though her profile says incalls close to Leeds station  :dash:

Offline youngandfun

Same, times seemed to be all over took awhile to get in touch also

Offline anonyorks

Yeah. Got an email back today, eventually. Not offering incalls, only outcalls... even though her profile says incalls close to Leeds station  :dash:

Showing as available today and offering in calls yesterday. I emailed her at 12pm for a 6pm meet. I got an email reply at 1am today  :lol:

Why pay to be available today if you are not and not have a number  :wacko:

Offline stevedave

Showing as available today and offering in calls yesterday. I emailed her at 12pm for a 6pm meet. I got an email reply at 1am today  :lol:

Why say you're available for incalls when you can't offer bloody incalls  :rolleyes: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Why say you're available for incalls when you can't offer bloody incalls  :rolleyes: :dash:

Pro$$ie logic.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline wristjob

There's a new breed of prossie coming on to the scene who are just too dumb for words. I've had so many emails offering meets that day, then they never log in the rest of the day to check a reply and invariably don['t have a phone no. like really a PAYG is too expensive? If it were me I would try and get a booing early in the day and if one comes through I'd book a cheap hotel and it's paid for and she can then take further incalls that day....

Anyway I had a booking with her, agreed and everything - then cancelled. She cancelled a few hours before so I personally don't think that warrants a red first time and I'll probably look for another booking but wow really don't hold your breath on her.

Offline youngandfun

Private gallery is just the same bust picture as her profile guys doesn’t say much about her to be honest 

Offline wristjob

Private gallery is just the same bust picture as her profile guys doesn’t say much about her to be honest

Yeah I meant to mention her pics. Haven't subbed to the PG but it was kind of obvious. 2 pics of her tits and nothing else, how many times have we all fallen for that BS before? I had a booing which got cancelled last minute but I've gone really cold on her since then cos I have no real clue what I would walk in to.

Offline stevedave

Anyone had any luck with this one yet?

She's showing as "available today" and has read my email, but not responded.  :dash: :dash:

Offline youngandfun

Gave up with this after found private gallery was same photo unsure if this has changed. Did originally have contact with her tho back and forth.

Offline wristjob

I was initially a bit interested but after I got bumped I got to thinking about her lack of pictures, and lack of scope of them. I've seen girls in the past where all you see is cleavage and when you get there the rest isn't pretty. If she can't manage a better effort at pictures in 2019 she's got something to hide.

Offline qarma

Anyone had any luck with this one yet?

She's showing as "available today" and has read my email, but not responded.  :dash: :dash:

I recently tried to arrange a booking with her. Disappointingly, the booking fell through at the last minute. Totally her fault so don't know whether she's just disorganised or a time waster.

Like you, I was hoping for some insight from other members. She has feedback on AW so someone's managed to see her!