Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess Lush Leeds  (Read 1462 times)

37 review(s) for Jessvixen-leeds (29 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by SO595]

Offline petergriffin

External Link/Members Only

Incall 30min £60

Plenty of reviews on Jess here so I wont go too in depth
Comms fine with Lush Leeds and Jess was ready on time

I requested a naughty secretary look and Jess didnt disappoint
Little bit of kissing then paperwork sorted
Jess is a good looking girl with a great figure, i would say late 30`s and a pretty face
Jess started with OWO and slowly my clothes were removed until i am stood in just my socks
Oral was very nice and Jess was happy to lick and suck my balls
I was then pushed onto the bed for more cock sucking before Jess asked me if i would like my arse licking. Why not, and very nice it was too.
I told Jess i would like to give her it up the arse and this wasn't a problem for her.
Condom on and a good 10 minutes arse fucking from behind with a mirror by the side of the bed to admire Jess's enhanced boobs.
A memorable sight too.
New condom on and a session in mish. Time moving on and i sometimes find it difficult to shoot my load in a condom so condom off while Jess licked my cock and played with my balls 
Jess took my load on her face which was a terrific end to the session, we both cleaned up and exchanged pleasantries
Jess is a great punt and nothing is too much trouble for her
Would deffo recommend

Rocky Maivia

Nice review pal I have seen Jess and the session was very good. This lass is going to be number one soon with the amount of services she offers. 👏👏

Offline twwb

yeah nice review :thumbsup: considering seeing her again next week!