Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellla ... Central London ... Save your money lads  (Read 577 times)

15 review(s) for Bellla ... (5 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline djunior91

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 minutes

Note: The room is very shabby, and small. Picture a worn tight studio.

The Girl: Looks nothing like her pictures. Definitely a lot older, and the years havent been kind to her. Shes not chubby, but she is bigger than her pics, maybe a size 10 or so, i'm not good with sizes.

She is also quite tall, i would say 5'9 or so, again i am not good with heights so I could be off.

The Session: I walk in and she directs me to wash my hands. There is a bathroom on the left of the room. The shower was quite messy, dirty and tight for anyone considering a shower. After washing my hands she directs me on to the bed which is fit for purpose, but I did note the towel seemed quite dirty, or used and washed many a times giving it a weird used look.

She seemed zombied out, aloof. Was very very robotic re: the service. She is also quite bossy, authoritative, so if you are timid or shy she can seem imposing. The BJ was quite painful and I guess I kind of hoped it would get better but it didn't. Realising if i continue this I am going to lose my erection I tell her it is time for the deed.

She takes off the condom and wipes down my dick for a what seems like forever using multiple wipes then chucks them on the floor, with one ending up on top of my shoes (like i said, the room is tight, and the woman is a bit, well who knows).

The sex was actually ok, she was quite tight which was a nice surprise. Started in missionary which seemed to make her cum, some fluid was all over the towel. Told her lets try doggy. Instantly noticed her hairy asshole and at that point I realised it wasn't to be. The end. I decided to wank myself off on her tits.

Conclusion: Even at £80, I would not visit again.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Risky to give her a whirl. Only 5 positive reviews (out of 14) over the last 5 years doesn't tell an enoucraging story. Better luck next time.

Offline djunior91

A case of thinking with my penis  :angry: I justified the gamble saying the last review was in 2022, let me see if there's a change...

If there was a change, it was definitely for the worse. I guess now anyone who goes after me can only have themselves to blame

Offline Fuzzyduck

A case of thinking with my penis  :angry: I justified the gamble saying the last review was in 2022, let me see if there's a change...

If there was a change, it was definitely for the worse. I guess now anyone who goes after me can only have themselves to blame

I did the same the other day. It doesn't pay off that often.