Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah_Petite - Bow - Poplar  (Read 1749 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5652555) (2 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 16995438) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline twatsalot

Profile - External Link/Members Only
Price Paid - 100 / 30 mins
Date - April 2023
Communication - Text, easy, super fast to respond

Girl - Same as pictures, short not quite so petite has some handles which i like, large natural breasts.

Details; Been a while since i last punted, but was in need of some quick servicing and decided to give Sarah a go as ive seen her profile a few times and her frame and tits really took my interest. The flat was easy to find, nice block of flats by the river. However although nice from outside walking into her apartment, i was hit in the face by the worst smell of fish , friend fish, cooked fish, dead fish take your pick. It was horrible. Sarah greeted me with some lingerie showing off her large natural tits, she has a deep empty glaze to you which i found quite airy and weird. Id say it put me off. Undressed and got to business. Sat on the side of the bed and she got a rubber out and popped over my chap then into giving me some oral which was pretty decent. The better part of the service id say. Got boring after a few minutes so asked to get into business. She sat on top of me and started riding but her legs weirdly remained closed. Almost like i couldnt really get and she was only taking the tip. So i asked to get on top to increase momentum and her legs again remained closed. Also bare in mind during this whole time she was glaring into my eyes with her looks and it was pretty weird and scary mostly off putting. Nothing really emotive was super mechanical. Finally asked to come in from behind where i was actually able to get going and as i didnt think it was going to improve any further i came in the bag and wrapped up my session.

Imo its a negative experience for me but im going to mark this as neutral and give the benefit of doubt and say our energy didnt match or something. Although at her price point it should be a better experience.

Offline arrow0404

3 reviews now in a week  - none positive.

I had seen numerous times back in her prime (2018) she was my favorite WG at the time.

I have been toying going to see her - but this makes me certain I won’t now.

Offline LLPunting

Rate for YOUR experience NOT in favour of the SP, this girl has a checkered history, she needs no charity.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 07:41:34 pm by LLPunting »