Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sophia sky Barking  (Read 1746 times)

16 review(s) for miss sophia sky (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Pardon the punt

I saw sophia in December 2020

Easy booking by text and appointment made. She does her own booking and is very efficient minimal waiting around

Nice flat in barking, which I have been to several times to see her friends, plenty of free parking around.

Paid £100 for an hour.

sophia always dresses the way I like with black stockings. She had a one piece bodysuit on similar to profile pics. She always smells fresh

sophia paces the punt to suit my one pop style and moves around to show off her body, which is exactly as pictured, taut and smooth. A cliche I know, but her face is prettier in the flesh than her pictures suggest.Plenty of caresses to get me hard then on with the cover for a great session of OW. When I am ready she climbs on top and we have sex in various positions. I feel I’m close to coming and tell her turn around give her slow long strokes in doggy I can hear her moaning finally cum in the bag and fall in to my back and relax. She cleans me up and smiles.

Brief chat about various things her English is sport on and can engage in a prolonged conversation. She’s just a friendly person in general.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only