Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: eemilija18 - Lancaster Gate  (Read 1571 times)

Big Cat

Saw Emilija recently at her flat not far from Lancaster Gate tube

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms not great, I was standing around for 10mins on the street getting no replies to calls/texts and was walking away writing an abusive text when I got the message saying she was coming to the door. Later found out she has a receptionist doing her bookings, but that's what I suspect anytime a WG does texts only.

Anyway, Emilija is not the 10/10 photoshopped beauty she looks in the pics, but she does have a cute face, nice lips, slim body and a lovely bum. I thought she looked a bit like Lindsay Lohan. She's very giggly and ALWAYS smiling. A really friendly, happy and pleasant girl throughout.

Service wise, she was great. A+ flicking tongue action with OWO and enjoys riding you cowgirl while frigging herself off. Great full on kissing throughout and scratched the fuck out of my back in Lotus - I fucking loved it.

Great girl overall looks, service and personality wise - don't think you can ask for more than that.

Recommended  :thumbsup:

Offline Ladypleaser

Just to clarify, by 'lovely bum' do u mean round and big or small and firm ?  :hi:

LL

Just to clarify, by 'lovely bum' do u mean round and big or small and firm ?  :hi:
That's what I'd like to know as her pictures are so overly-photoshopped that she looks like a cartoon character so it's impossible to tell.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Are those pants drawn on? And what's with the cupboard leg poking out of it?!
When will these girls learn that we just want normal, natural, unedited pictures?

Big Cat

Small and peachy like her... a good two handfuls

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the review BC.
She's been high on my hotlist for a while and is now a certainty.
 :drinks: