Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet & Submissive - Enfield Lock  (Read 2068 times)

endomorph

Sweet & Submissive - Enfield Lock
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Chloe, an Australian, works from her own place: a rather basic studio flat in a terrace house close to Enfield Lock station. She is a moderately attractive woman in her late twenties/early thirties. She has a good body, but her medium size tits are enhanced. She is fairly extensively tattooed, more than her photos would seem to imply. She has long inner labia which are a delight if you like that sort of thing.

Communications were good, though she failed to read all I sent her in detail which led to my role play not really taking place. It was not complicated. Many SP's with English as their second language have understood my request exactly.

Chloe is a part-timer who obviously enjoys all the enjoys she lists on her AW page. She is far from mechanical in the service she provides and has a good selection of toys. I do not know if she will dress up in glamour wear. She was wearing jeans and a top when I arrived.

She is a very chatty, laughy/smiley type: fun to be with.

Would I visit again? No, not because she does not offer a very good service. More because of the lacklustre venue, the plethora of tattoos and because she is not as submissive as some other SP's I have visited.

UberX

she looks hot in pictures but if she does not provide good service it is a shame. It is very rare to find Australian girl in this area. I have mainly seen English girls around here and some of them were good enough.

Offline Sparta Prada

The tattoos don't look great it has to be said!

So is the girl not so much a submissive as just a someone providing a nice vanilla service?

endomorph

No, she is submissive, not vanilla and her service is most enthusiastic: she certainly enjoys having a vigorous fingering of her cunt and arse.

Offline Zeusthedoc

worth a punt i reckon!

are these the flats on the enfield island village side of the trainline/station, opposite the pub?

Offline shagbambi

Looks like an interesting Plan B.  Thank you for the review.

Offline Mr Farkyhars