Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Vanessa - Hungarian NW London - any info?  (Read 3312 times)

Online Neill_mac111

Hey all,

Anyone know anything about this chick? I've seen her in this area before on AW but never had guts to visit as can never find reviews and don't wanna risk it! Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

External Link/Members Only

LondonEnjoyment

I love her looks pal, but there are TWO things you have to look at!

1) 60k + views and 0 reviews

2) it has ONE review after clicking on it, not a text to enjoy. Looks like pure scam

This profile has been used by another girl before. this girl is new doesnt speak english, and the service is crap. Person answering the call is not the girl

Response:    more girls this is the profile of the office and that they were not even more than not

Offline The_Don

Hey all,

Anyone know anything about this chick? I've seen her in this area before on AW but never had guts to visit as can never find reviews and don't wanna risk it! Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

External Link/Members Only

shares the same flat with: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43559.0

In hindsight  I should tried her but I don't think I will return to this location!

Online Neill_mac111

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm going to stay away as I hate the whole pimp situation and much prefer independent. Thanks agin

Offline The_Don

This profile has been used by another girl before. this girl is new doesnt speak english, and the service is crap. Person answering the call is not the girl

Response:    more girls this is the profile of the office and that they were not even more than not

The above is a quote from A/W but I can confirm the girl in picture speaks ok English. If anything she had to translate with Busy Diva for me. I should have punted Honey Vanessa as she looked like a right go getter:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

I've seen her several times south of the thames, and reviewed her on here, shes a good punt!

Offline pumps

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24482.0

Heres the review I wrote for her, But as you can see the profile is now used by a different woman!

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24482.0

Heres the review I wrote for her, But as you can see the profile is now used by a different woman!

Thanks  :thumbsup:  I mite be tempted to visit!

Online Neill_mac111

Time to rethink this one then!

Offline pumps

Time to rethink this one then!

she's not spectacular, but she does takes her job seriously and knows her role! (she's clearly aware of who's doing who the favour, which a lot of whores simply don't get)

Mark Andrews

I love her looks pal, but there are TWO things you have to look at!

1) 60k + views and 0 reviews

2) it has ONE review after clicking on it, not a text to enjoy. Looks like pure scam

As agreed here - it all looks a little too good to be true!

Offline Digz2012

I've seen her before maybe around 3/4 months ago in harrow weald.

Not a bad punt, she has lovely big boobs and quite round arse but I must say she has slight belly on her which some may be put off by.

OW (at my request), bit of doggy then more oral and hand job to finish on her jugs.  :cool:

Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline punk

profile showing as heli baby now, pumps, may be they work part of a group?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 06:21:45 pm by punk »

Offline pumps

profile showing as heli baby now, pumps, may be they work part of a group?

Yeah they're defiantly within a Hungarian prossie  circle with a pimp(s) in the middle who sorts out the premises  and "some" of the profiles.

A couple  of the Hungarians that work in East Dulwich near the Iceland  confirmed this for me.

Some

Mark Andrews

I've seen her before maybe around 3/4 months ago in harrow weald.

Not a bad punt, she has lovely big boobs and quite round arse but I must say she has slight belly on her which some may be put off by.

OW (at my request), bit of doggy then more oral and hand job to finish on her jugs.  :cool:

Noted; though for me she is just too big.